CPR ride to lake lure. Sept 12

I just wanted to through a invite out to my fellow Busaites out there in the NC area. Central Piedmont Riders is getting ride togather to Lake Lure to hit some twisties and eat some lunch. Details can be found on: RIDE TO LAKE LURE ON SEPT.12TH - Group Rides - Central Piedmont Riders

It always a good time with this group and the more the merrier if you just want to get out and ride!

:beerchug:

I'll post this in the Southeast Forum, I'm sure we can get a good amout of NC riders out..

That would be awesome! I'll post up some details also, working on route now. Normally have several meet points on the way. First group normally meets at the starbucks on 29 in concord in front of the Carolina Mall. The next stop is normally in Lincolton. Soon as i get the details, i'll post up for you.

I need more meeting INFO Lake Lure is 4hrs so, I would have to leave Sat Night get a Hotel to Meet for Sunday morning at 7:00am

I ride to lake lure every Sunday I live less than fifteen minutes from there.

I'm leaving Sunday for a six day ride and get back Sat. My busa is down right now.. I'm taking my brothers Yamaha 1100 classic...but if I get mine fixed I would love To meet up with everyone!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds great! Getting a lot of good feedback about the ride right now, so hopefully we will have a great turnout!

Back