200m ride around Lake George

Elvorin

Registered
So today I decided to go for a nice ride around Lake George. It's a nice big lake in upstate NY and have lotsa twisties and also sometimes straight road to open up the throttle.

Anyway, I started at around 10:30 in the morning and came back by 3:30. So yeah, it was nice short trip that I njoyed.

Here's the route that I took -
Map.jpg

Before starting
DSC00016.jpg

On the way
DSC00022.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

Nice!!! Thanks for sharing. Hopefully I take that ride in the next couple of weeks. I did hit a part of 9 N a few years ago on my FJR1300.

Nice!!! Thanks for sharing. Hopefully I take that ride in the next couple of weeks. I did hit a part of 9 N a few years ago on my FJR1300.

Thanks...thought of sharing with you all.

Disclaimer: pictures were taken using a handicam. So quality isnt good.

Thought you were about to say that something happened. '200m' is not that far. :laugh: Glad it worked out okay.

I was debating between heading towards VA or do a short trip to this lake. Then noticed it's almost time for my first servicing. So didnt wanna cross the mile limit before the servicing, so went for this short trip.

But it was worth it. Its a really nice place and roads are nice too. Though I wish there were less cagers so I could've enjoyed the twisties more.

IMO anyone living near by should visit this place.

I though you did it before breakfast.

Just kidding. nice trip. Mildage is not important. Any trouble from cops?

i know this short trip is nothing compared to what you guys are used to. I just enjoyed the trip on my new bike, so thought of sharing.

Lucky me, no clash with cops this time. :D I tried to watch my speed....and specially my six. :whistle:

Man i miss that place..Was stationed at Fort Drum for 6yrs.Spent time at Lake George,Old Forge(camping) and a bunch of other nice upstate ny spots.We're praying that i get orders to back there :bowdown:..

are you serious??!!! you wanna move up here from GA? I'll switch place with you in a heart beat. Winter is coming and I'm already apprehensive about driving my car (RWD).

Back