Little Ride Today around Oak Island NC

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
Well,

I'm finally relocated to NC for new employment. I'm a little nervous about starting my new job, but things have been so busy with moving and other life changes that I really have not had too much time to get really nervous.

I was finally able to get the bike out for a short ride around the island.
Only took a few pictures while on the move, we didn't stop to take any good pictures, I was just happy to get out on two, with two...

IMG_0142.jpg

like that grab rail not seen that on a busa before, who makes it do you know?
thumb_up.gif

sure looks flat Ted.
biggrin.gif
Sure will miss following you through Suches and Blood mountain. You need to come stay the weekend at my house when Night Fall starts in May or June. Nightfall on Friday, Suches or the Gap on Saturday. Let me know what weekend would be good and we will plan for it. Be careful and have fun. Wow, I have never seen two up on your bike.
biggrin.gif
How long ya gonna keep her hid behind that helmet?
cool.gif

You got my #, give me a call sometime.

Tim
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Starting a new job can be tough, but you'll do fine. Looks like some nice weather and scenery out there.

nice, whatcha relocating to oak island to do for work?
rock.gif

I'm contemplating relocating to the OBX later this year but the commute to an airport seems a bit too far for me
sad.gif

like that grab rail not seen that on a busa before, who makes it do you know?
thumb_up.gif
I usually don't have the grab rails on the bike, I had to put them on especially for her, I can't remember when the last time she went for a ride with me, since I spent the majority of my time in N. GA and she was down in S. FL.

Anyway, I purchased the grab rails off of ebay, when I first got the bike, I don't see them on there much but every once in a while they show up, I don't recall who makes them, but keep an eye on ebay and you will find them.

sure looks flat Ted.  
biggrin.gif
 Sure will miss following you through Suches and Blood mountain. You need to come stay the weekend at my house when Night Fall starts in May or June. Nightfall on Friday, Suches or the Gap on Saturday. Let me know what weekend would be good and we will plan for it.  Be careful and have fun. Wow, I have never seen two up on your bike.  
biggrin.gif
 How long ya gonna keep her hid behind that helmet?  
cool.gif

You got my #, give me a call sometime.

Tim  
smile.gif
Tim, I already miss the mountians, I'm trying to make sure I can make it for the BASH... I think you are about 7-8 hrs from me. So if we make a weekend out of it, it will be late Friday night, but we will see, I am going to try to get on a 4/10 schedule and get Fridays off. I'm ready for Night Fall... I'm sure Don will be there with his groupies 8)

Still got your number, and likewise, if you want to come to the beach, I have plenty of room for you and some friends....

biggrin.gif

Back