Little Ride today around Wilmington NC

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
GrandEvil waited around for me to catch up for a quick ride around Wilmington with two of her friends.

Of course anyone that has ever ridden with me knows I will pull out the camera while cruising down the road, well today was exceptions. Although I'm not happy with the quality of the shots, maybe next time they will be better.

Thanks GrandEvil...

DSC09356.jpg

Meeting up tomorrow for a little poker run up in the Jacksonville NC area... maybe I can get come better pictures then.

beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif
 Ted, looks like you have found some riding friends over there.  I hope you are still planning on going to the Bash.  See ya then.

Tim  
smile.gif

beerchug.gif
 Ted, looks like you have found some riding friends over there.  I hope you are still planning on going to the Bash.  See ya then.

Tim  
smile.gif
Tim, I am still planning to attend the BASH... still planning to get in sometime Thursday evening.

I really miss the mountians... I look forward to catching up and riding with you all...

great pics ted.  What time is the poker run?
Rock, I found this on another board...

April 12th - New River Air Station Patriot Poker Run Starts at Hooters of Jacksonville at 9 a.m., with a stop along the ride at NRH-D. $10/hand, $5 for extra hand, with seven (7) great stops along the way. Additional information / flyer available at NRH-D.

Back