Wilmington RIDE/Maxton APRIL 5

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
Rock and a few rides including myself would like to get a ride together To Wilmington, get some breakfast and head out to Maxton airport to watch some HIGH SPEED RUNS. Im in Raleigh as most of you know. I would like to get a group of rider together and meet up with the rest of the group, On I40, Rock just pick a EXIT # and a time to meet with your group. If interested leave me a PM.
Jon(Loomis).

I think I will be up for breakfast in Wilmington!

looks like Benson would be a good meeting point. what do you guys think?

wilmington_ride.JPG

sean it look like you can take 421 to lillington, then 27 and we can meet in dunn. next stop would be picking up Raleigh guys in benson. shawn we gonna meet on S Waters st again?

maxton  74 out of Wilmington to Lumberton.  Maxton is right down the street.
thumb_up.gif
who's bringing the monkey butt
laugh.gif

sean it look like you can take 421 to lillington, then 27 and we can meet in dunn.  next stop would be picking up Raleigh guys in benson.  shawn we gonna meet on S Waters st again?
Rock, that place wasn't bad; maye see a few boats? I am up for whatever... I think it will be a good MnG!

Can't do the 5th, but I can do the 6th.. I promised by baby girl I would join her for a cooking class and I can't resked that one...
sad.gif

Benson is good for me, I have to see who else can go in this area. The Wife and Brother are going up to NY so Im solo this trip.
Jon(Loomis).

I didnt make the Chili Cook-off, but plan on making this one, I'll be heading down 27 to Dunn as well, I think its exit 79 off 95 right?

Alright, I've got atleast one coming with me possibly 2. What time you leaving out of Fayetville Rock? I need to put together a plan to get there to leave with you and make it back by dark or so. Any thoughts?

Alright, I've got atleast one coming with me possibly 2.  What time you leaving out of Fayetville Rock?  I need to put together a plan to get there to leave with you and make it back by dark or so.  Any thoughts?
In order to make it down there for breakfast I was thinking 8ish.  I'll probably have to leave around 715 to make benson by 8.

that'll give us a good 2 hours to get to wilmington before they stop serving breakfast.  anyone else have some thoughts on a good time?

what route are you going?

Back