Riding around the block

Jose J Ortega

Registered
One of the things that I love most is riding with my son. Just riding around the block today

received_165023254276364.jpeg

received_165023257609697.jpeg

20180128_175633.jpg

It's a great thing to do for your son, my Dad did nothing like that for me, but where are your mirrors man? Or your gloves... and protective gear for the boy? :confused:
Is your bike a drag bike and seldom on the road? I like the paint:beerchug:

Hi Jose , great to see you and your lad on the Busa cruising around . The bike looks slick in that hotrod color bro . That little fella is lucky to have a great Dad like you , introducing motorcycles to him ! Must be a good feeling being a stand up Dad , power to you and your family bro ! :thumbsup:

It's a great thing to do for your son, my Dad did nothing like that for me, but where are your mirrors man? Or your gloves... and protective gear for the boy? :confused:
Is your bike a drag bike and seldom on the road? I like the paint:beerchug:
Thank you Kiwi Rider. I did dress him with all his gear and mine. That was just for the pictute

Hi Jose , great to see you and your lad on the Busa cruising around . The bike looks slick in that hotrod color bro . That little fella is lucky to have a great Dad like you , introducing motorcycles to him ! Must be a good feeling being a stand up Dad , power to you and your family bro ! :thumbsup:
Thanks Risdtoad1340

My dad was the guy who fostered my love for bikes, he would buy a bike that needed some love and spend the winter rebuilding them, mostly old British bikes like AJS, Norton, BSA Arial etc and would paint every one of them candy apple red then in spring put mom on the back with me in the middle untill I was old enough to ride the back by myself. I remember once getting pulled over with me on the tank then dad then my brother and mom on the back. Great memories that I'm sure your boy will also never forget. Good on you buddy.

My dad was the guy who fostered my love for bikes, he would buy a bike that needed some love and spend the winter rebuilding them, mostly old British bikes like AJS, Norton, BSA Arial etc and would paint every one of them candy apple red then in spring put mom on the back with me in the middle untill I was old enough to ride the back by myself. I remember once getting pulled over with me on the tank then dad then my brother and mom on the back. Great memories that I'm sure your boy will also never forget. Good on you buddy.

Thanks gack Just trying to pass forward what my dad use to do with me. My Dad was the same as yours. He always had motorcycle's in the garage. He fix them ride them and collect them.

I still remember a Bike that he had that the rear was a VW beetle and the front was a Chopper. Loves does days and memories as he was all the time traveling (Special forces Green beret US army) and was the only time that I could spend time with my father riding his bikes. My Mom was always mad at him because got me in to bikes and still do .

Just creating memories...

Keep em on it. It'll pay off later. I did the same thing with my kids. Wait till you can share a week on the road with him. The wonders you might see. Surprisingly my daughter was the first to buy her own bike, an SV650. My son went with a Triumph 955i Sprint RS Triple. Erin and I rode all over NorCal and southern Oregon and my son and I last toured through eight western states. Since then he's gotten married and has two kids of his own. Sadly it wil
JAKEANDMEONTOUR2012 168 (Medium).jpg
JAKEANDMEONTOUR2012 202 (Medium).jpg
JAKEANDMEONTOUR2012 213 (Medium).jpg
JAKEANDMEONTOUR2012 365 (Medium).jpg
JAKEANDMEONTOUR2012 406 (Medium).jpg
Erin&Me MemDay Ride2011 031 (Medium).jpg
l be a while before we can tour together like that again.

Keep em on it. It'll pay off later. I did the same thing with my kids. Wait till you can share a week on the road with him. The wonders you might see. Surprisingly my daughter was the first to buy her own bike, an SV650. My son went with a Triumph 955i Sprint RS Triple. Erin and I rode all over NorCal and southern Oregon and my son and I last toured through eight western states. Since then he's gotten married and has two kids of his own. Sadly it wilView attachment 1578703View attachment 1578704View attachment 1578705View attachment 1578706View attachment 1578707View attachment 1578708l be a while before we can tour together like that again.

Wow brother.... That is what I want before they get older and do there life. We need to just live and enjoy every second with them. You are a great father brother. Love the pictures

Back