Wilmington RIDE/Maxton APRIL 5

Yeah Sitting here at work WHAT FUN!!!, Im heading out to Maxton on Sunday April 6 with one of the guys I work with and his wife. He just purchased a 08 Busa and his wife has a CBR1000. If anybody would like to joins us or meet up at maxton drop me a Pm. Or leave a post.
I hate to see most of the rides Did not ride do to the weather Today.
Jon(Loomis).

well today ended up being a wash for everyone. it started raining as soon as I sat on my bike. it was clear all morning.

I can go tomorrow. Anyone else?
jon are you coming down 95? if so pick me up at the 295 exit. I think it's exit 58. gas station will be on the north bound lane of 95

I'm going to do something this coming up saturday, wife will be gone so I'm free. Any takers let me know, later Ash

I'm free as long as this weather makes it's way through. Sorry you got rained out today, you still get an "A" for effort in my book.

So, pencil me in for tomorrow.

same plans then, but switch days?

the george in the am, then off to maxton?  we'll make this work if it kills us lol

just checked weather.com and it calls for 20% rain for a high of 68.

I'm free as long as this weather makes it's way through.  Sorry you got rained out today, you still get an "A" for effort in my book.

So, pencil me in for tomorrow.
i was itch'n like steve for a ride
laugh.gif
we tried all morning long to work some'n out. it just wouldn't let up long enough for us today....

I sure hope the weather holds off as well, i'm ready to ride, I have not had a good trip since the move... Now I don't kwow the roads so it will all be new to me. The George's should be easy enough to find...

whew! just made it back.. had to stop by Walmart and get another longsleeve shirt and gloves. brrrr..

it was a nice ride home, lots of long stretches
thumb_up.gif

Steve, Rock, Jon - good seeing you guys again
Caz, Ted - Nice to meet you both

Had a great time!
beerchug.gif

I made it back as well. Got the bike put up. Made it home event free (i.e. no driving awards!)

It was nice meeting up with the group and much appreciative for Rock and Stevo meeting me in Wilmington for the ride out there.

Note to self, make sure you have plenty-o-gas because there aren't too many gas stations in Maxton....

Pictures will be posted shortly... (I have a few of Robin for you all)

Back