Wilmington RIDE/Maxton APRIL 5

Sorry guys, 80% chance of rain?

Hell no.

Besides no one ever told me where breakfast was.

Not sure who...but one of you jokers is supposed to get up with me about carpooling to the Busa Bash. Slackers.

Hell no.

Not sure who...but one of you jokers is supposed to get up with me about carpooling to the Busa Bash. Slackers.
you must have missed it on page 2
http://www.thegeorgeontheriverwalk.com/

it calls for T-Storms today also. Looks good to me
whistling.gif

Is Maxton running on Sunday also?
Because I would hate to miss riding all weekend. Wife is out of town. So I would like some type of road trip sunday if possible.

I'm on the fence! Riding in the rain when its not necessary isnt my idea of a real fun time. Getting caught in a storm is a different thing.

So, I'm not sure. Still think Sunday my be better!

Maybe later this evening we will know more.

Hell no.

you must have missed it on page 2
http://www.thegeorgeontheriverwalk.com/

it calls for T-Storms today also. Looks good to me
whistling.gif
Oh sure it all looks good till you get your helmet on and get 5 miles down the road then you get poured on! :lol

I've never been to that place! Looks nice! 10 am you say? I'll set my alarm.
laugh.gif

I'm on the fence! Riding in the rain when its not necessary isnt my idea of a real fun time. Getting caught in a storm is a different thing.

laugh.gif
Well everybody could just come over to my place and we could party.

P.S. I don't see a PM.
poke.gif

Guys,
Not gonna make it... they just announced a change to my Son's T-Ball schedule, game will probaby be rained out anyway... Arrrghhhh!

I'm on the fence!  Riding in the rain when its not necessary isnt my idea of a real fun time. Getting caught in a storm is a different thing.

laugh.gif

P.S. I don't see a PM.
poke.gif
Damn Matrix is screwing things up again.

When is a good time to call? Or did I get that backwards?

I don't feel like typing another PM especially by iPhone.

Later,
ted

guys are dropping like flies. looks like you and me steve. wanna just run to maxton and save $$$$ on gas? it's up to you.

guys are dropping like flies. looks like you and me steve. wanna just run to maxton and save $$$$ on gas? it's up to you.
Dang Roc, you already have me written off? What the hell! Oh...I'm canceling too by the way. But, if you want to sneak a short coffee run in early in the morning I am down. How about Starbucks out where I live...I'm buying.

I would like to wait to see what it's going to look like in the morning. As it stands now, what are the plans who is going?

guys are dropping like flies.  looks like you and me steve.  wanna just run to maxton and save $$$$ on gas?  it's up to you.
Dang Roc, you already have me written off? What the hell! Oh...I'm canceling too by the way. But, if you want to sneak a short coffee run in early in the morning I am down. How about Starbucks out where I live...I'm buying.
didn't write ya off. you emailed me. remember
whistling.gif

didn't write ya off. you emailed me. remember
whistling.gif
Hell no..I can't remember what I had for breakfast. What do think about some coffee in the morning before it gets too bad?

laugh.gif

P.S. I don't see a PM.
poke.gif
Damn Matrix is screwing things up again.

When is a good time to call? Or did I get that backwards?

I don't feel like typing another PM especially by iPhone.

Later,
ted
Call whenever, doesn't matter.

I have an iPhone too, awesome aren't they?

getting ready to head out. pics will follow. any beats on it being a nice day. you can't believe the weather man

I'm out... sorry. You can't believe the weatherman, but you can look at the Radar. Regardless, I hope you have a safe ride and the weather works in your favor.

Back