New River Air Station Patriot Poker Run

My latest Mod... (chicken strips)

DSC09434.jpg

I'm missing the N. GA mountains.... spending a year+ there has gotten be spoiled...

looks like a good time. Hate I missed out. It rained on and off here all day. We'll catch up
thumb_up.gif

BTW I had Mr Brown stop by today. Thanks ted. Look for Mr Brown back at ya
beerchug.gif

You guys should have told me you were going, that was my unit that put the Run on.. it was the Patriot Poker Run... The woman in the picture that you posted when you guys were checking in at Hooters was a Gunny, she is our legal chief. If I had know, I would have droped the Honey-dew list and met up with you guys...

You guys should have told me you were going, that was my unit that put the Run on.. it was the Patriot Poker Run... The woman in the picture that you posted when you guys were checking in at Hooters was a Gunny, she is our legal chief.  If I had know, I would have droped the Honey-dew list and met up with you guys...
Sorry I missed you Shawn... it was a quick plan for me as well. I didn't know I was going until the evening before when I met up with the other riders for the first time, I was kind of like a guest just tagging along. However, now that I know how far Jacksonville is from me, we will have to meet for lunch sometime. But first the BASH...

Cool pics! I had a GREAT time seriously!

Here's Ted on the B-King, I think he needs one, then again, I think I need one.

youneedthis.jpg

youneedthis2.jpg

ride3.jpg

Ted let me ride the Busa, it was awesome, now I'm spoiled. Though my butt hurt more from his seat than mine!

meBusa5.jpg

meBusa4.jpg

meBusa2.jpg

meBusa.jpg

Back