DC Metro Area poker run

UUBusa

Donating Member
Registered
Hey Guys,

Found this on another local message board...I'm thinking about doing it, lemme know if your interested.
We'll meet up for breakfast or something....at DJ's house...haahaa j/k

Sunday, April 24 - Frederick, Maryland
Odometer Poker Run

Run starts at JT Motorsports, 5848 Urbana Pike (Rt 355) in Frederick with registration @ 9:30a.m. The ride starts @10 and will be around 120 miles of scenery through PA and MD. When you complete the ride your odometer mileage becomes your poker hand.

What's an odometer run?
At the end of the ride, your motorcycle's odometer reading becomes a poker hand. Example: if your odometer reads 32431, that's a pair of 3’s. The folks with the best hands win prizes.

Ride highlights:

We'll ride out of Frederick, going east past the 75-80 drag strip.

Then we'll ride on a road that is named after an animal, splitting Frederick and Carroll Counties.

In Carroll County, we'll go through a town that's a step back in time--Pleasant Valley.

Entering into Baltimore County, look out for names like Gunpowder and Spookhill--nice roads to have fun on.

Making it to Pennsylvania via York Road, we'll get on a road where the "trout go to school."

We'll end up at Don’s Kawasaki in Hellam, Pennsylvania on the East side of York.

Entry fees:
AMA rider: $9.00
AMA passenger: $8.00
Non-AMA rider: $10.00
Non-AMA passenger: $9.00

Okay checking my schedule and my fridge to see if I can do this ride and cook breakfast for any h.org members that wanna' come by ... I'm only 10 minutes from the starting point!

Hey guys this, is this weekend... DJ, if ya go...I'll meet ya at JT's, I'm meeting some guys in Ashburn before we head up, so I not going to be in the area till 9:30..PJ

Bummer, I've already got non-changeable plans or I'd be all over this one. Have fun guys and take some good pics for me. I'll see you on the Spring ride for sure...

--Warren

Will do, Warren

Cuffee over on the east side, huh... I'll hit ya up next time we ride down Rte 4 to Solomons Island for a steak..

Back