Code red busa ride around des moines

I could do the clive after 5 on Friday, and the Prarie Meadows - Boone and back thing Saturday

How's that sound?

pat, that is exactly the ones I am thinking. they may show up at porkies/trophies also since I told them about those places. the email mentioend something about passign out drinks and T's at our "club meeting". But... I don't have a club, and don't drink Code Red... and I usually don't wear branded T-shirts

I also plan to swing by the Thursday Farmers market since I live nearby, might ride by the concert that eve, thinking about the West Glen thing and Prarie meadows additionally. Sunday, I'm heading out of town to the track in omaha so that's out

they listed bad dates but it's this weekend

DES MOINES, IA June 29-July 2

pat, that is exactly the ones I am thinking.  they may show up at porkies/trophies also since I told them about those places.  the email mentioend something about passign out drinks and T's at our "club meeting".  But... I don't have a club, and don't drink Code Red... and I usually don't wear branded T-shirts

I also plan to swing by the Thursday Farmers market since I live nearby, might ride by the concert that eve, thinking about the West Glen thing and Prarie meadows additionally.  Sunday, I'm heading out of town to the track in omaha so that's out
oh trust me - you're in a "club"!
biggrin.gif

You going down to bike night tonight? I hadn't planned on it, but you know......

hey i am on  you doing the whole weekend i can leave till sunday atleast  gsxtacy if you want to go  lets hook them  up bro  i will definatley ride out if my allowance allows it

<!--EDIT|mrninja9
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151591963 -->

I may be able to make it up on Saturday, so if anyone is going let me know and PM me a contact number.

I'm up for going... Sunday is looking clear and so does Sat... not sure which day to go though... It would be nice to go on a day when more .org members are going to be there... BigBS, is Sunday not good for ya?

I'm up for going... Sunday is looking clear and so does Sat... not sure which day to go though... It would be nice to go on a day when more .org members are going to be there... BigBS, is Sunday not good for ya?
I'm with you that I want to go when the most members are going and yes Sunday is a possibility. Just need to know when so I can plan the ride.

pat, that is exactly the ones I am thinking. they may show up at porkies/trophies also since I told them about those places. the email mentioend something about passign out drinks and T's at our "club meeting". But... I don't have a club, and don't drink Code Red... and I usually don't wear branded T-shirts

I also plan to swing by the Thursday Farmers market since I live nearby, might ride by the concert that eve, thinking about the West Glen thing and Prarie meadows additionally. Sunday, I'm heading out of town to the track in omaha so that's out
oh trust me - you're in a "club"!
biggrin.gif

You going down to bike night tonight? I hadn't planned on it, but you know......
well, jeez, now that I have posted this, I'm out sick as a dawg for a few days. I won't be riding at all this weekend, trying to get well for a track day monday... that I might have to cancel
sad.gif
Sorry guys. Any one have any quick repairs for sore throat, cold stuffy nose, coughs?

anyway, the location and times are listed above [even though they screwed up the numbered dates] there's free pop and T's if ya want

That sucks! Sometimes you have to let those things run their course.

Well, that sucks.

Have you heard any advertising about this Code Red deal in town? Maybe I just don't listen to the right radio stations, but I haven't heard squat about it....

Still trying to finalize plans. Leo, pward76, are you guys still going? May step back and get some stuff done around the house. Let me know.

I'm still game for Sunday if the other guys are in...
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Leo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151708506 -->

Still trying to finalize plans.  Leo, pward76, are you guys still going?  May step back and get some stuff done around the house.  Let me know.
I'm planning on going to Prairie Meadows at 5:00 on Saturday and then riding to Boone and back

(I'm out of town on Sunday)

Hit me with a PM and I will send you my cell # so we can set up a meeting spot

Back