The Spouse and the Busa.

The Spouse and the Busa. -

• The wife hates the thing and wants it gone.

Votes: 253 99.2%
  • I have to be very nice and beg my Mrs if I want to ride.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The wifey doesn't mind me going out as long as it is planned.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I ride anytime, anywhere, anyhow, cuzz she don't care.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Loves it and she is usually on the back seat.

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife is not cool with anything that doesn't ressemble shopping for clothes at the mall.

She got dizzy on the twisties riding on my car before .

She took her first busa ride last week . At first, I thought it was gonna be a disaster ( cramps, too cold etc...).

Took her to 140mph in a few seconds.
Suprisingly, SHE LOVED IT biggrin.gif .

It think its because she got to hug my chest the whole time. smile.gif

"My wife is not cool with anything that doesn't ressemble shopping for clothes at the mall."laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Mine thinks the translation of Hayabusa is "That F'n Motorcycle" devil.gif

My GF doesn't care when or where I ride.......
She knows it "Fuels" my Passion.
And that makes our relationship so "Sweet!" smile.gif

Free to ride. As long as I leave with the hump.
HAH! I am in the same boat. The future mrs. werdkat loves my busa and gets mad when I don't take her with me. She doesn't understand its my get away its my release. When I tell her no its just me going she gets mad lol.

Sometimes I wish she didn't like to ride on the back as much. I thought it was going to work out with her on her bike. But she has ridden the ninja 5 times, it has 64 miles (mostly from me) and she doesn't want anything to do with a bike unless I am in front. I understand wanting to share things with your sig other but sheesh...I don't beg to go clothes shopping!!!

My wife doesn't ride, doesn't want to ride and never will ! But that's OK, for 35 years she lets me be me, and I let her be her. The difference, well, I have always been in and out of 3rd World Countries, Military and now the UN. And her, well her idea of roughing it, is a Hampton Inn with a big field behind it. OH Yea, she keeps the check book and Money too !!

Very nice, NJ....and the bike as well. wink.gif

Wifey don't really like the fact that I plan on riding again, most especially after the wreck. She'd rather I just ride to the end of the driveway and back. wow.gif

Go to work, go to the store, go for a short ride (less than an hour), all ok. Go out for a day and it should have been planned, but ever since kids that works with either one of us for most things unless I'm going out in the boat then the little monster (I mean angel) can come along and she is as much of a speed junkie as me... I'd swear she is waiting for me to flip the boat before she is happy.

My wife understands that I need to be me and live a life that suits my needs. She lets me go whenever I want, but she also knows I won't forgo my family respondsibilities. She'll never go on the busa with me but she'll ocassionally go out on the goldwing. I know she'll never go on the NEW 2006 GSXR1000. Because she doesn't know I bought it yet.!!!!!

<!--EDIT|BAMBOOBUSA
Reason for Edit: "spelling"|1133221510 -->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back