Stock Z06 Corvette VS Stock Hayabusa!

umairhashmi

Registered
Which one would win if you put em head to head against one another? How about a Busa Vs a Dodge Viper?
Viper.jpg

Vette.jpg

GSX1300RK6_aBlackGray_000000.jpg

Hands down most all sport bikes will destroy most stock sports cars. I just played with a C6 yesterday. At a 100mph I dropped into 2cnd the front pulled up about 10 inches and I literally crushed the Vette. Not even worth mentioning on my part.

Stock GTS Viper Vs. Busa

Busa wins. Just did that one on New Years day. So that makes two for the Busa and Zero for the challengers. Any other takers

With someone who knows what they are doing the Busa should get them both.

<!--EDIT|usmcbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137931906 -->

C6 VS viper VS busa = busa , C6 Z06 I havent actually seen one or played with one but their spost to be killers from a roll. It just may have the busa playing keep up from the roll. Know the new Z06 has the viper licked

what up on top end? can't those cars almost catch and pass near the 190+ mark? I thought they could

top speed of the new vette.. not the z06.. the regular vette is supposed to be 300kph +/- a few.. so it's top speed is roughly the same as the limiter.. 186ish.

the z06.. dunno.. I'm sure it pushes past 300kph by a decent margin with the 100 additional HP, and other goodies that come with it. maybe 210-215ish?

fast enough that if you race one for a long enough distance with a stock bike you'd get caught and passed... dunno how long it would take to do it though.

I saw online yesterday where the top end speed on the Z06 is 198 mph. Take the limiter off the busa and busa wins. 1/4 mile time isn't close if the rider knows what he is doing. A stock busa runs low 10s to high 9s, Z06 according to the article runs around 11.9 - 12.10

Regardless of who wins in a race, one thing is for sure..the Busa rider has the cooler mode of transportation.
cool.gif

There is a vid of a stock busa racing a 1000 hp viper, Viper BARELY won. Then, busa with airbox mod and exhaust, Viper LOST HORRIBLY!! Then, nickslick's bike (I think), Viper......... well, let's just say the busa won
biggrin.gif

i saw that video, i couldn't believe the difference in a stock busa and one with an exhuast. could be the rider also, however i did see the guy who has the viper talking trash about busa's on s viper board. i think he calls himself the busa slayer or something.

I have the video and yes , a 900 hp supercharged viper will keep up with a STOCK busa from a roll on . A moded busa will eat him ! From a stop the viper does not have a chance!

Back