Cars vs Busa

BLACK_KNIGHTS

Registered
Guys,

Just checking. Can a car actually out do a stock Busa (160 rwhp)? I have been looking through the net and found that many comparison has been made between cars against the Busa. Viper, skyline, etc. So how roughly how much hp does a car need to be able to beat the busa? The car could install a turbo to be put into comparison but no NOS.

vs Busa[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm, my guess would be somewhere around 1000wrhp might do the trick, I think a 1000 hp Supra could take a bone stock busa, but hey, I might be wrong!
beerchug.gif

define "out do"

I have been pounced upon by a couple of "cars" in 1 mile runs (although I have the 186 limit on the bike, it would not have mattered, these guys ran well in excess of 200)

there were 2 outlaw mustangs in the area that could, maybe not for the long haul endurance, but everything else. 1 was from Denison and 2 maybe 3 years ago (time blurs)got a track record for 10.5 dot street, the other was from McKinney and got banned from the Denton track for too much speed until it was detuned. both running twin turbos. never seen it personally... a friend of a friend. the track record one did make the local paper.

Very few cars in the 5-figure price range can do it.

Try to find a Nick Slick video with the 3 Busas against the spraying Viper. One is stock, the other is piped, the last has a big bore. The stock one ran with it up to the top-end which is when the Viper pulled away. The piped Busa beat it. The bored Busa SMASHED it!

measurement I would like to know is.......... unlimited how many seconds does it take for the busa 0-200 mph.....

search youtube for hayabusa vs. corvette ABUNCH of hayabusa vs variety of cars will also pop up SWEET

i dont think any of these cars could hang without a roll-on
lurk.gif
beerchug.gif
lurk.gif
beerchug.gif
lurk.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
lurk.gif

lurk.gif

beerchug.gif

lurk.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

lurk.gif

Guys,

Just checking. Can a car actually out do a stock Busa (160 rwhp)? I have been looking through the net and found that many comparison has been made between cars against the Busa. Viper, skyline, etc. So how roughly how much hp does a car need to be able to beat the busa? The car could install a turbo to be put into comparison but no NOS.

vs Busa[/url]
this clip i saw a few months ago its almost 10min. long but DANG IT'LL PUMP YOU UP
muscle.gif
i wish we had roads like this in indiana.
race.gif
jump9.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I ran a local guy here that has a lamborghini gallardo and we did a "run for the border" thing... (14 miles to the state line) He went by me at mid way through mile 3 with 11 to go.... But I sure spanked him good for the first 1 mile

When I lived in Long Island, race a guy in a 2005 FERRARI 612 SCAGLIETTI about 1 mile on 495 with G/f on the back, beat him by about 50 car links, got to about 155 and got the fist in the rubs from her and let off. When we pulled off the side the guys reply's I would have be you in a long race. I told him put my girl in the passanger seat and I'll race you to manhattan. LOL He drove off.
Jon(Loomis).

ya put your girl in a ferrari! you'll beat him alright cause he's going home with your girl
cool.gif

Back