Busa vs Lambo Gallardo Turbo

but he had carbon fiber everything...:whistle: his nos wasnt nossing and why would anyone take the time to build a gen 1 bike into a 1441? why not make a custom big bore or just do the 1397,

the speedo on the bike was not moving any faster than a stock bikes.
anyway a 300 hp busa can run the 1/4mile in less than 8 sec the same as a 1500 hp/3000lb car with slicks can...so propably the bike was not making near that many hp also why not use a quick shifter if u want to go and race cars like that?:moon:

the speedo on the bike was not moving any faster than a stock bikes.
anyway 300 hp bike can run 1/4mile in less than 8 sec the same as a 1500 hp/3000lb car with slicks can...so propably the bike was not making near that many hp and the gear shift was slow also why not use a quick shifter if u want to go and race cars like that?:moon:

Because you already feel bad that you spent all that money on your car, and it's still not that fast!:rofl:

just checked it again and it actually took the busa less time to accelarate at 6:05min when it was supposedly running N/A than at 2.30 ???

at the 2.28 minute of this video, a so called 300 hp Busa runs against a 1500 whp turbo Gallardo.

- TX2K11 - 1300 - 1500hp TT Lambo's vs 300hp Busa 1100hp TT Viper vs 1200hp Supra[/url]

By looking at the speedo can we say it is a 300 hp Busa?

I have a different video, where a 300 hp turbo Busa runs "fast"

- Hayabusa 300hp turbo[/url]

now which Busa is faster?

I don't get your posts. You need a ruler or something?

Though them some bad cars wouldn't mind seeing one in my garage...anyone want to buy me one?:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
but he had carbon fiber everything...:whistle: his nos wasnt nossing and why would anyone take the time to build a gen 1 bike into a 1441? why not make a custom big bore or just do the 1397,

A 1441 is the gen 2 crank with the 1397 overbore. It is a cheap way to add an extra 44cc to the bike. Quite a popular combo.. It should be making around 200 hp give or take 10-15 hp if he did the head, etc..........

A 1441 is the gen 2 crank with the 1397 overbore. It is a cheap way to add an extra 44cc to the bike. Quite a popular combo.. It should be making around 200 hp give or take 10-15 hp if he did the head, etc..........

i just dont understand spending the money for a gen2 crank when you can get an aftermarket crank. thats what im getting at. only reason im going 1441 is i have a gen2. but i do have to get gen1 cylinders so i guess its a tradeoff. just kinda odd i thought.

everyone is spraying dry i know of, check out htp's new setup. schnitz listed them not to long ago.

All i can say is that busa was not set up right. It couldnt beat a 700hp viper all motor and my busa will do that easily. Thought Like stated 1 million times before the rider is what matters most. As for the lambo's, well the Busa has finally got a good competitor :laugh: they were some fast cars, but I would take a busa over them anyday

I need to correct my self the viper he raced was 1150 whp so that was a much better race. I got confused as there was a 700 hp viper in that vid as well. Though i still feel the busa is not set up properly and could be done better and more efficent. I have seen vids of stock busa beating 7-900 hp cars so his bike should have done much better. Hell in 3rd gear on a roll i put 4 cars instantly on a 600whp 03 cobra and didnt even have my bike tuned and was only running an open header. I would fell very confident racing any car up too 1000hp with my setup and would not feel bad if i lost.

I don't think a 300hp busa could beat a 1550hp lambo. With that said that doesn't seem to be accelerating any faster than my 150hp busa, judging by the speedo :poke: Props to the cars though, that is insane I just wish I knew what they did for money and are they hiring lol

I don't think a 300hp busa could beat a 1550hp lambo. With that said that doesn't seem to be accelerating any faster than my 150hp busa, judging by the speedo :poke: Props to the cars though, that is insane I just wish I knew what they did for money and are they hiring lol

the power to weight is the same for both a 300hp busa and 1550hp car woul depend on driver rider skill level and gearing set up

According to the rider it was working fine until later. You'll notice when a 100 shot on a bike isn't working.

By that point the nitrous wasn't working and it was being ridden by someone other than the owner, who promptly wrecked it.

I can tell when a 100-shot isn't working and that video clearly shows it. My stock motor Gen-II accelerates faster than that...

Originally Posted by Divexxtreme View Post
The rider of the 'busa (Johnvon) claims he had issues with his fuel pump and nitrous the night he raced Peter's car in the video. I can't confim or deny the validity of this, but I was told that he raced another one of the TTGs with the same power as Peter's car 2 nights later and only lost by a car length. This story seems likely as a 317rwhp 'busa will trap over 170 mph and should be a very good race for a monster TTG making 1500 whp up to 170 or so.

The owner posted this on Supraforums so seems the Nitrous really wasn't working... :whistle:

Originally Posted by Johnvon
as for my bike i had 2 major problems that i didn't get fixed until Saturday, and the boys over at secrete service dyno and can back me up on this one, my main fuel pump went bad, on the dyno we were seeing AF ratios as high as 18.. holy ****, thankfully Secret service are pretty handy pulled my fuel pump put a new one in then it was 13.0 across the revs, the biked picked up 28 hp on their dyno..we then went to spray it only to not hear my nos fuel pump kick in, wtf. later i found it was just a wire came loose, i have no idea how long that wire was loose, but I was spraying every night.
How or why that motor didn't blow is beyond me... also the cam chain tension-er was loose thus the rattling valves. i tightened it and the busa was a beast once more
after that i did get a win on sw mullet and a green 1180 hp supra, but there really isn't any video beside crappy go pro video

Originally Posted by Johnvon
.. i had a lot of problems that just appeared, the primary fuel pump went bad,
had to spend all day at secret service dyno and they put a new fuel pump in.
then the nos fuel pump wire came loose, and i wasn't getting any fuel. but still spraying.
been saying this for a while now. Not sure how or why that motor didn't blow

I didn't want to say i was having problems on camera because that would of come across as making excuses for why i lost i just took it and smiled

The cars are fast but a proper setup bike without a 6'5'+ 250lbs.+ rider tends to change things a LITTLE... :laugh:

+1, people see hp numbers and jump to conclusions.

Not jumping to conclusions, when you take a 1550 HP lambo that is made to handle 1550 HP then it will out run a 300 HP Busa made for 150 HP. It takes alot more than HP and weight to win a race. And I do agree that driver skill has alot to do with it but not when its a win by that much. The busa never had chance.

Back