300 hp busa walked by supercars

Some guy with deep pockets to throw crazy money at a car,.......and a squid on a Busa. None of this adds up to me. Bottom line,.......if anyone knows the guy with the car,..........tell him to bring it!! There's a 430 hp Busa very close by,........and a very capable rider!! OH,.......and don't forget to bring your title!! :spank: That's how we roll in NC!! :beerchug:

horsepower to weight is important.....

but at extreme speeds what is more important is aerodynamics(i think that is how its spelled). Bikes just cannot compare to cars in that regard. you can see it when he is racing the viper, the faster they go the Viper just starts to leave him.

What I saw in the video,........was a squid backing out of the throttle around 160 mph. You might wish to do a little research on drag coeffiency. The Lambo and Viper have a Cd of .33-.34. The Busa has a Cd of .31. Heck........I was unaware,......but my Civic HX has a Cd of .26. Maybe I should put 700 hp under the hood and go beat up some Supercars! A better power to weight ratio,.......and lower Cd,.........no way I could lose. :rofl:

Some guy with deep pockets to throw crazy money at a car,.......and a squid on a Busa. None of this adds up to me. Bottom line,.......if anyone knows the guy with the car,..........tell him to bring it!! There's a 430 hp Busa very close by,........and a very capable rider!! OH,.......and don't forget to bring your title!! :spank: That's how we roll in NC!! :beerchug:

So you're racing someone else's bike? Someone sounds like a keyboard warrior.

So you're racing someone else's bike? Someone sounds like a keyboard warrior.

And the guy driving the Lambo? Does he own it? Or does Mommy and Daddy own it? Or the Bank? Yes,.......I have a friend who was able to afford to build a high-end turbo Busa and would allow me to borrow it to "spank" a Lambo or two. I don't have $30,000 to put into my bike. If I had it,........I would. I'm smart enough to know what I can race with my bike,.....and what I can't. The Lambo has me beat by power to weight,.......so why waste my time or gas and have it video taped so the unaware world can see. Most see a car beating a bike......most don't look at the science in it. It would have been a much closer race with a good rider,.....and IF we all knew all the numbers. Far as I know,.......the Busa could have been stock. Either way,......the rider did not have the needed experience to compete in that race,........stock bike or not.

I had my buddy watch the video, he has a turbo zx14 and has it set at about 260hp for everyday use and he says there its no way that busa had 300hp cause he said his speedo on his 14 climbs a hell of a lot faster than that busas did I think the whole thing was a marketing scam to sell there turbo kits, we already takes about goin to find these lambos after we get laid off and put a ol midwest ass whooping on them

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

That rider blows.. My stock GEN II with a speedo healer climbs the speedo faster than his bike.. He is totally scared of it, or just full of it. A turbo bike woulda spanked those lambo's for sure.

i gues the guy on the bike is jon von busa, anybody know this for sure, if you type his name on youtube that is the first video that pops up

im telling yiou right now there is no way in hell that was a 300hp busa. in his dreams

read down through the comments and jon von busa says and i quote, no my nitrous was not working, but i didnt want to make excuses on tv, so i just smiled and said you beat me, so that explains a lot, on top of the fact the gorilla weighs like 260 pounds, lol, put my 167lb ass on that busa and see what happens:moon:

If you guys find those Lambos,........let me know. I've got the okay from by bud with the 400+ hp Busa. I told him I would split the $250,000 after I win the title and sell the car. :beerchug:

i had my buddy watch the video, he has a turbo zx14 and has it set at about 260hp for everyday use and he says there its no way that busa had 300hp cause he said his speedo on his 14 climbs a hell of a lot faster than that busas did i think the whole thing was a marketing scam to sell there turbo kits, we already takes about goin to find these lambos after we get laid off and put a ol midwest ass whooping on them

sent from my droidx using tapatalk

+1000

Can't comment on the 'races' because from a rolling start there are alot of variables.
But......
I will say these guys are a bunch of rich A holes out flying down public highways passing moms in minivans and FedEx trucks. Standing around in a gas station parking lot like it's the pit area. Those kinds of speeds on a public highway when others are around is just flat out disrespectful.

gotta agree with Blanca. look like a bunch of rich jerks to me to.

and a 60mph roll on, is not a race!:rulez:

:poke:get on a track and see how they launch:whistle::laugh:

gotta agree with Blanca. look like a bunch of rich jerks to me to.

and a 60mph roll on, is not a race!:rulez:

:poke:get on a track and see how they launch:whistle::laugh:

you know all the ******* race from a roll because there is no skill involved like there is in a real race at the track. Then they make excuses like i dont wanna break my car, or im on street tires so i wont hook etc., etc. we need standing mile drag races that would be badass

you know all the ******* race from a roll because there is no skill involved like there is in a real race at the track. Then they make excuses like i dont wanna break my car, or im on street tires so i wont hook etc., etc. we need standing mile drag races that would be badass

Agreed

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Dont mean to flame anyone. But No wonder the busa rider hid his face.I dont think he has much experience by The way he rode. His body language was saying he was rtying to just fit in. And the video said a 300hp busa >But the ride kept saying 375[ i thought to heard] either way I dont think he is even running 300 ponies. I watched the road/tach/ speedo/ and landscaping. Im running 235-250 and I truly believe I'd ate him for breakfast. I think he was fibbing

And , Over all it was an ok show but way too short,IMOP a busa's drag is alot less than a viper.Its one of the most aerodynamic wind tunnel buit bikes out there, I saw a viedo clip when the ninji 1200 couldnt beat the busa,It has more hp and weighs less. I saw the wind tunnel test for drag. Drag persay the design is what costed the ninji's loss, It showed the wind tunnel same day test on both bikes. DRAG.
Now this is hear say to me but believeable. I read by taking off the mirrors on a busa can give ya 10 mph more on top end,,,,sounds resonable

Drag race, circuit, on the street, stand still, or rolling start. Our Busa's would spank anyone one of those ritzy cars. Hands down!:thumbsup:

Back