Busa vs Lambo Gallardo Turbo

twinturbom3

Registered
at the 2.28 minute of this video, a so called 300 hp Busa runs against a 1500 whp turbo Gallardo.

- TX2K11 - 1300 - 1500hp TT Lambo's vs 300hp Busa 1100hp TT Viper vs 1200hp Supra[/url]

By looking at the speedo can we say it is a 300 hp Busa?

I have a different video, where a 300 hp turbo Busa runs "fast"

- Hayabusa 300hp turbo[/url]

now which Busa is faster?

Last edited by a moderator:
And it only cost $300k to beat the Busa, sorry,had to defend our honor. :laugh:
Props to those cars tho, insane!

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

that sure doesnt seem like a turbo busa..

watching it hit rev limiter and keeping an eye on the speedo, that sure seems to be not much quicker than my bike....

... but mine is a LE black, and everyone knows black adds a solid 115 horses.

I call BS on the HP level of that bike. In the shot of it in the lot, I see a stretched bike with a pipe, no turbo. No evidence of it on the on-bike cam either (no spooling, or BOV)

Still, those cars are badass..... How do all these kids that are in them affordd em???

That's definitely a 300hp bike. It's hard to comprehend how fast 1550rwhp is.

Truth is it's NOT a 300hp bike, at least not during those races....

From what they said on another site the Nitrous wasn't even working...

To give you an idea, this 300hp bike ran a 10.2 @ 138mph at the track that weekend. That's slower than my bonestock 03 BUSA went... :banghead:

that sure doesnt seem like a turbo busa..

I call BS on the HP level of that bike. In the shot of it in the lot, I see a stretched bike with a pipe, no turbo. No evidence of it on the on-bike cam either (no spooling, or BOV)

Yes it's not a turbo busa, it's 1441 + nitrous.

Got-Busa? said:
Truth is it's NOT a 300hp bike, at least not during those races....

From what they said on another site the Nitrous wasn't even working...
According to the rider it was working fine until later. You'll notice when a 100 shot on a bike isn't working.
Got-Busa? said:
To give you an idea, this 300hp bike ran a 10.2 @ 138mph at the track that weekend. That's slower than my bonestock 03 BUSA went... :banghead:

By that point the nitrous wasn't working and it was being ridden by someone other than the owner, who promptly wrecked it.

Yes it's not a turbo busa, it's 1441 + nitrous.

According to the rider it was working fine until later. You'll notice when a 100 shot on a bike isn't working.

By that point the nitrous wasn't working and it was being ridden by someone other than the owner, who promptly wrecked it.

excuses.....................excuses................

It was stated that the nitrous was not working. Then was fixed and they raced again. Busa only lost by one car length with the nitrous system working
Posted via Mobile Device

You seem to have the Busa as some sort of personal benchmark and seem to enjoy trying to show this group of Busa owners faster cars.

At what point do you want us all just to say WOW, the 1500 HP car is faster....

??? the guy was shifting 1K RPM below redline and the RPM didn't spike like he was running nitrous. Methinks the "300hp" busa coulda used another "100hp" and a better rider.... :poke::rulez:

Back