Busa vs Lambo Gallardo Turbo

The lambo isn't designed to run at 1550 hp that is what close to double or more than it's stock hp. It is designed to be stable at high speeds and so is the busa. Only one of the two was designed in a wind tunnel.

Fact is power to weight ratios do matter and rider/driver skills do matter.

Stock hp out of a Gallardo is 550 so the car in the vid is supposedly triple the stock hp, stock is top speed is 202. Sounds like stock its similar performance to a Busa and costs 190k more.

Also that 1550 hp kits costs pocket change at $100,000.00

Stock hp out of a Gallardo is 550 so the car in the vid is supposedly triple the stock hp, stock is top speed is 202. Sounds like stock its similar performance to a Busa and costs 190k more.

funny that triple the hp and i doubt it could touch the busa 1 mile record that is about triple hp as well.

Fastest UGR Gallardo-TT is 250mph at Texas. This is the car that went off track and crashed but still holds the CAR RECORD AT TEXAS!!!

Here is a better video with the races and the bikes NITROUS WORKING!!!

*CAUTION* Bikini contect before and after the races:
- Underground Racing at TX2K11[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Fastest UGR Gallardo-TT is 250mph at Texas. This is the car that went off track and crashed but still holds the CAR RECORD AT TEXAS!!!

Here is a better video with the races and the bikes NITROUS WORKING!!!

*CAUTION* Bikini contect before and after the races:
- Underground Racing at TX2K11[/url]

i think the standing mile car record is 266, and thats a ford gt. so even the fastest gallardo is 16mph behind the car and 28 behind bill.

i think the standing mile car record is 266, and thats a ford gt. so even the fastest gallardo is 16mph behind the car and 28 behind bill.

There is a lot of talk about that record...

The truth is it was at Miami, the UGR records are at Texas and were backed up. They ran a 249 and 250 back to back for comparison sake on the runs.

Even the previous record car at Miami PPR's 252mph Ford GT didn't go nearly that fast at Texas. My opinion, it's only a matter of time before the cars pass the bikes in 1-mile. They have better aero and more traction available but who knows...

Things could be very interesting at a 1.5-mile event if everyone could get tires to hold and survive...

There is a lot of talk about that record...

The truth is it was at Miami, the UGR records are at Texas and were backed up. They ran a 249 and 250 back to back for comparison sake on the runs.

Even the previous record car at Miami PPR's 252mph Ford GT didn't go nearly that fast at Texas. My opinion, it's only a matter of time before the cars pass the bikes in 1-mile. They have better aero and more traction available but who knows...

Things could be very interesting at a 1.5-mile event if everyone could get tires to hold and survive...

i dont know alot about what it takes to go anywhere near that fast, but it seems the cars may be near plateauing. it seems they fight traction so much, it just seems nearly impossible to put down any more power. we all know they can make more. i read a pretty good article about the advancement of tech and materials. it was directed at the outlaw 10.5 bunch, but the question was asked, at what point will a pinnacle be reached? it would seem logical there has to be a physical limit.

1.5 mile would be very cool and open up a whole new playing field. i wish they would hold more lsr events, it seems they sell very well.

I wonder if the traction control systems on bikes will be any help or a hindrance. A bit off the subject but made me wonder.

:thumbsup:I'm a Ford man. Have you seen Supercars with Tanner Foust and Paul Tracey? The GT beat the heck out of the Gallardo, and then the Lambo blew up!:rofl:

:thumbsup:I'm a Ford man. Have you seen Supercars with Tanner Foust and Paul Tracey? The GT beat the heck out of the Gallardo, and then the Lambo blew up!:rofl:

yea i watch it when i catch it on. i travel all over so the channels i get vary. i love the american supercars.

I wonder if the traction control systems on bikes will be any help or a hindrance. A bit off the subject but made me wonder.

The busa's problem wasnt traction, it was a crappy rider, on an even crappier prepaired bike....well I wont even say prepaired, cuz it wasnt if you see the string of bs the owner posted. Id be embarassed to even put my bike out of the garage knowing the "problems" he said he had.

My turbo bike makes 300hp. Theres no way that bike was making anything close to that based off of how SLOW the rpm, and speedo were moving. With 300hp your going through gears fast, and the speedo jumps up faster then that guys tach.

A mostly stock busa can keep a few lenghts on 1000hp cars no problem. so for the lambos to jump by the busa the way they did, that tells me the busa was close to stock hp.

Not taking anything away from the cars, they are wicked fast, but the guy on the busa represented the busa community poorly. Let me at those cars for 2k12, ill show those cars whats up at 300hp, then add insult to injury by turning up the boost even more.

My statement on traction control wasn't relevant to the video. Just a random musing after reading the thread. I agree the bike/rider combo equaled fail.:laugh:

Did ya'll see the vid of the black lambo at the dragstrip? Did'nt launch all that well but it was pulling 167mph through the traps! Don't care how much $$$ is in it, thats one BAAAAD cage!

Found it:
- Underground Racing Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo - World's Fastest Lamborghini[/url]

Not jumping to conclusions, when you take a 1550 HP lambo that is made to handle 1550 HP then it will out run a 300 HP Busa made for 150 HP. It takes alot more than HP and weight to win a race. And I do agree that driver skill has alot to do with it but not when its a win by that much. The busa never had chance.

a 150hp busa can beat a 1000hp car so a correctly set up 300hp busa with a good rider WILL beat a 1500 hp car. Also his bike was not making 300hp in those races as his nitrous was not working correctly.

why post such a bull**** vid. why not just be honest and put the facts out there and build an honest reputation for your company!

Found it:
- Underground Racing Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo - World's Fastest Lamborghini[/url]

Finally some numbers to justify the claims. 9.1 1/4 mile for the "worlds fastest lambo" vs 9.7 for the busa. We're talking about .6 seconds here folks.

About how many car lengths would that be?

why post such a bull**** vid. why not just be honest and put the facts out there and build an honest reputation for your company!

Umm....I thought this was a video of guys racing they're cars and bikes. I didn't see anyone pushing a company. :poke:

And .6 with that kind of hp is a few car lengths.

Finally some numbers to justify the claims. 9.1 1/4 mile for the "worlds fastest lambo" vs 9.7 for the busa. We're talking about .6 seconds here folks.

About how many car lengths would that be?

a 1500 hp car that runs 9.1 vs a stock busa that runs 9.7. Now up the cc's from 1299 to1441 and add 100 shot of nitrous WITH a GOOD rider. Do the math before you post #'s:rulez:

Back