Turbo Supra Munches on a Lambo Murci - after giving the Italian the jump

fulltilt

Registered
- Supra vs Lambo Murcielago Lamborghini vs Toyota Roll Race KINGS OF THE STREET[/url]

We knew going into this run that the Supra has significantly more power than the Lambo. The Surpa lets the Lamborghini go at the start and the Murcielago squirts ahead. Then the Toyota pours on the boost and simply sweeps past as it runs it up to around 190.

But dang, that Lambo sounds good passing by at FullTilt.

Not sure which car would be more fun to flog for a weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see :blush: , now if the Busa had been Turboed, he would have had to use a REAR Camara with a Telephoto Lens :laugh:

Let's see :blush: , now if the Busa had been Turboed, he would have had to use a REAR Camara with a Telephoto Lens :laugh:

Lol, right.

I don't think the Supra gave that guy the go. I think that's what a 3 Liter 6 pulls like before the Turbo spools up.

Back in the day I remember they used to put a very nice twin turbo set up on the countach I haven't seen a souped up Lambo or Ferrari in a long time now it seems they more of an economic statement than a speed machine. no one wants to go past the turn key performance on them.:laugh:

In todays market, you mess with an orginal Ferrari or a Lambo, and your depreciation looks like you fell off a Cliff :laugh:

Back