Busa vs supra negotiation.

Feel free to snoop around on my YouTube page. It's loaded with videos of my turbo bike, customers bikes, and other random stuff.

uhhh....i dont get it lol

In the past, when out at bike/car meets around the country, theres a lot of talk/questions regarding mods and such before a race. And after a race, usually plenty of excuses. So this vid was similar to things I have seen out there, which was funny.

hilarious, they always want to race until you are ready and then they just want to talk about stuff they have lol :rofl::rofl:

In the past, when out at bike/car meets around the country, theres a lot of talk/questions regarding mods and such before a race. And after a race, usually plenty of excuses. So this vid was similar to things I have seen out there, which was funny.

Got that right. I've even had guys come up and ask to run, I said sure and they were like, don't you wanna know what car I have? I said no, I'll **** up what ever you got. Then they don't wanna run. I guess I'm too cocky and quick to answer.

And sadly that Jon Von retard messed up the the hayabusas good name, and put out a false perception to fast car owners of what a 300hp busa can do. Too bad that bike wasn't anything close to 300hp. But I've been slowly changing people's minds about that around here in Houston. I'm at about 340hp. All wastegate, the hit is tremendous.

Back