Busa vs. Supra/Viper

kdawg31337

Registered
I'm sure you guys have seen these videos. I just watched them, and was very shocked to see the busa's lose. In the viper video it didn't look like he was trying, but the supra seemed legit. Can turbo busa's really lose to cars like that?

if i remember correctly.. this is the video where the dude is in like a 3/4 tuck and not in the right gear (like in 5th or some ####).

I seen it ages ago but wasn't it a highly modified viper? it was probably about 1000hp and in a straight line too. The Busas' strength is really in the fact that it can be ridden in everday conditions. I don't think that Viper would be to flash sitting at a stoplight or trying to find a spot down the local shopping mall. The facts are obvious to us all, best bike - Busa (naturally, lol) best car - Porshe 911 GT3. Why? Useability and access.
biggrin.gif
this is going to start a big knob competion, isn't it? Sorry.

There is a web site called Tremek .....all the street racing / dragstrip videos you could ever imagine . Even has a "bike" section ! This is where I first saw the vid . You gotta check it out .:;):

just figure out the power to weight ratio and you can figure out how much hp it would take to be a boosted busa. Its ridiculous for a street car. THere are a few out there but they aren't that common and they cost mucho $$$
cool.gif

Don't remember the exact address , try search with just ...Tremek .

I have the DVD thru Full Tilt. I believe the turbo belonged to a member here by the name of Doc_Busa. That Supra was HIGHLY modified. At the NOPI Drags, they got tons of Supras doing low 8's so it doesn't suprise me to see a Supra hang with a Turbo Bus.

Supra's are mean cars and very underestimated. With some mods they can run hard and with some more mods, they can run even harder. As for the cost, as mentioned previously, nothing can beat the Busa is cost right out the showroom!!!
smile.gif

Back