Busa vs viper I call bs

Propaganda, the video was made by the Viper guy, sellin viper stuff, to make money for HIMSELF!

The bike didnt even get light in the front, even an extended bike would nose up a lil with the claimed 275hp. This is 1 of 1,000 "Busa killer" vids floating around.

needless to say this video is a crock but in real life when i lived in az there was a guy in scottsdale who had a custom built 1500hp viper that with my big ass in the passenger seat we smoked the **** out of countless bikes one weekend including 2 kids i went to school with who had turbo bikes one being a gixxer 1k and a busa dyno'd at over 300hp. I know its possible but its VERY rare.. but its amazing when it actually happens.. the bikes always won from a stop but from 40-80mph roll the car won every time.

OK so a stock viper is 500hp so its triple the power output. Stock busa is 170hp triple that you get 510hp. Let me see the outcome of that race. Plus I would rather save my money and beat 99% of cars out there than be mad that the car that I lost to had over $100,000 into it.

That video is old the guy riding the busa a non riding prick! Plus he using a bull**** Mr.Turbo kit! A 600 could beat him!:rofl:

That video is old the guy riding the busa a non riding prick! Plus he using a bull**** Mr.Turbo kit! A 600 could beat him!:rofl:

I have both a Busa and a Viper and the Busa will normally eat the Viper's shorts! Now, if you have a hopped up Viper that could be something entirely different: ditto for the Busa.

Back in 2009 at the import vs domestic race at Maryland International Raceway, a guy came down from New Jersey with a twin turbo viper. This is a street car event. He went low 8's, 8.30's I think, can't remember exactly. Irs still in the rear and air condition to boot. Lots of hardcore street cars here on the east coast that will eat up a busa.

when u start a race off in 6th gear going 50 mph what do u expect?:whistle: anyway it was on utube so it must be real.....???

Back in 2009 at the import vs domestic race at Maryland International Raceway, a guy came down from New Jersey with a twin turbo viper. This is a street car event. He went low 8's, 8.30's I think, can't remember exactly. Irs still in the rear and air condition to boot. Lots of hardcore street cars here on the east coast that will eat up a busa.

A stock busa yes, a turbo busa is a different story. I know there are cars out there that can smoke a turbo busa but this car is not it.

I know there are cars out there that can smoke a turbo busa but this car is not it.
what cars would that be????:laugh: smoking a Turbo Busa is kind of a broad statement. some make 240 hp while others make 600+ hp. I dont see any cars taking on a Turbo busa making over 400 to the wheels. not one thats street legal at least....

what cars would that be????:laugh: smoking a Turbo Busa is kind of a broad statement. some make 240 hp while others make 600+ hp. I dont see any cars taking on a Turbo busa making over 400 to the wheels. not one thats street legal at least....

Well that's because you haven't seen my batmoblie!! :eek:

My point was there are cars out there that can take out a busa, or any mildly modified bike. The street car scene has gotten crazy over the past 10 years. By the time I got done building my mid 10 second mustang for a street legal dot tire, limited mod class I wanted to run, the cars were running in the 9's. That was in '05 lol

needless to say this video is a crock but in real life when i lived in az there was a guy in scottsdale who had a custom built 1500hp viper that with my big ass in the passenger seat we smoked the **** out of countless bikes one weekend including 2 kids i went to school with who had turbo bikes one being a gixxer 1k and a busa dyno'd at over 300hp. I know its possible but its VERY rare.. but its amazing when it actually happens.. the bikes always won from a stop but from 40-80mph roll the car won every time.
i still call BS

i still call BS

Last year I ran a twin turbo Viper and two Callaway Corvettes that claimed big hp to the wheels. We were on a wide open highway (Ocean Parkway) doing about 80 at the time, and these guys obviously thought they had rolled up on a stock Busa. One of them - a yellow Callaway - had been running his mouth for quite a while talking a lot of :moon: Three times I ran this guy from a roll, and I didn't even have to turn on my boost controller . . . it was a joke. I couldn't believe he came back for more after being totally embarrassed the first time. After that, all the big talk and all the big money ran home to their mamas . . .:rofl:

the rider was NOT "getting" it. drop 2, crack the throttle...

win...lose... fine. but give it all shes got scottie!

POWERHOUSE said:
Last year I ran a twin turbo Viper and two Callaway Corvettes that claimed big hp to the wheels. We were on a wide open highway (Ocean Parkway) doing about 80 at the time, and these guys obviously thought they had rolled up on a stock Busa. One of them - a yellow Callaway - had been running his mouth for quite a while talking a lot of :moon: Three times I ran this guy from a roll, and I didn't even have to turn on my boost controller . . . it was a joke. I couldn't believe he came back for more after being totally embarrassed the first time. After that, all the big talk and all the big money ran home to their mamas . . .:rofl:

Outstanding!

Smellphone via Forum Runner

you teach em crappers a thing or two.. :thumbsup:

Im a huge viper fan and have actually driven a couple stock vipers (93' rt/10 and 96gts coupe). Fantastic cars! The 1000rwhp cars are insane. Wheel spin at 150mph in 4th in a car is cra cra! UGR builds some incredible TT vipers, lambos, and FGT's that are all capable of about 1500rwhp on race fuel and 1100+ on pump gas I believe. Big money goes into those type of builds. I think these cars would give modded busas a run for thier money. Wish I could drive both and feel that rediculous power. I took the GTS to 150mph effortlessly everytime out for the week me and my dad rented it. Very easy and that was only 450hp. Come on lotto!

Back