Turbo Hayabussa vs Twin Turbo Viper

norge1956

Registered
I call BS on this !! What you guys think?

- Judgement Day 2 - Turbo Hayabussa vs Twin Turbo Viper[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
fast car. but the bike has a bad rider and the power looks way down. that video has been out for awhile. the guy on the bike is just sitting there when he takes off., no tucking, cant even see the bikes suspension collapse or move when he accelerates. some old school mr turbo setup too. put a 250 hp min stage one busa and itl take out a 1000hp viper. power to weight ratio do the math, hayabusa 250hp/500lbs. viper 1000hp/3500-4000lb. = hayabusa<viper

you should be able to take that viper with a non turbo busa and a good rider...the roll on looked like they where already at above 55 mph anyway...why dont the viper do a run from dead stop? lol bad azz car but still probably only a low 11 or high 10 car

Anyone else notice that the "view from the passenger" had the camera out the window... racing to 180 my @$$ :rofl: That would have been "view from the asphalt after we dropped the camera"

fast car. but the bike has a bad rider and the power looks way down. that video has been out for awhile. the guy on the bike is just sitting there when he takes off., no tucking, cant even see the bikes suspension collapse or move when he accelerates. some old school mr turbo setup too. put a 250 hp min stage one busa and itl take out a 1000hp viper. power to weight ratio do the math, hayabusa 250hp/500lbs. viper 1000hp/3500-4000lb. = hayabusa<viper
+1000 :rofl:

this guy had a good comment: "Just search - " Suzuki Hayabusa with Turbo Vmax 390kmh" and notice the front end.. The guy is in a full wheelie from 70 to 140 mph..

And this Busa does nothing..

He also has the same car against the GSXR 1000 with same results..

The Turbo Busa is a 8 second bike ! Try to find how many Vipers are in the 8 second bracket. If they are, they would not be on the street.

As for top end, just search the Texas mile and see who leads the pack. A turbo Hayabusa not a Viper !!

What a joke."

To ammend his statement a little... there are 7 second turbo busa's and nothing is close to Bill's 270+ runs on his turbo busa.

Last edited:
I've raced twin-turbo Vipers, and twin-turbo Corvettes on LONG straightaways with my Ultra, and those cars didn't have a chance! I wanted to go home and get my normally-aspirated Busa and do it again . . .:rofl:

I've raced twin-turbo Vipers, and twin-turbo Corvettes on LONG straightaways with my Ultra, and those cars didn't have a chance! I wanted to go home and get my normally-aspirated Busa and do it again . . .:rofl:

You brought a Howitzer to a fist fight:rofl:

Oh boy,,,, are we doing all of this again? :rofl:

nOob's crack me up! :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
come to springfield,mo any friday or sat. night and u can wax this old guy with a 08 twinturbo viper. i wooped him and im 270 pounds on a stockbusa. he claimes he pushing 900horse.

Back