300 hp busa walked by supercars

horsepower to weight is important.....

but at extreme speeds what is more important is aerodynamics(i think that is how its spelled). Bikes just cannot compare to cars in that regard. you can see it when he is racing the viper, the faster they go the Viper just starts to leave him.

TORQUE to weight = acceleration

Power to CdA = top speed

Personally, though, I've never understood these midnight 'races' on the highway going from 60 to whatever. Find a good technical race track and let's compare lap times.

I watched an episode of Pass time and a company(i thought it was Underground Racing) but they were in Atlanta. They brought all the Lambo's turboed and twin turbo. These guys strutted all over the place and I dont think a single car got out of the 11's. They were all turds. I was thinking while watching that this looks like the Busa is intentionally letting them go by him.

Here's a clip I found. Way slower than a bone stock Busa
- Passtimes Lamborghini Vs Viper[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
THE RIDER SUCKS. DID ANYONE NOTICE HE WAS STILL USING HIS CLUTCH. GET HIM OFF THE BUSA OFF OFF OFF THE BUSA!!!!!! HE IS NOT BUSA WORTHY.:banghead::watching::duh::firing::wtf::race::easy::easy:

Can't comment on the 'races' because from a rolling start there are alot of variables.
But......
I will say these guys are a bunch of rich A holes out flying down public highways passing moms in minivans and FedEx trucks. Standing around in a gas station parking lot like it's the pit area. Those kinds of speeds on a public highway when others are around is just flat out disrespectful.
Just fyi those cars are running in houston, the backdrop is i10 west by katy,tx just west of houston. And not defend public racing, that frwy is,5or 6 lanes wide w/ and hov lane that's 3 lanes wide
Posted via Mobile Device

Power to weight ratio, a real 300hp bike(with a good rider) should beat the 1500hp car.

Not always true. My friend here made 1220 rwhp in his supra, and his friend who has almost 20 years riding/dragging/time attack experience couldnt take him. He was on a busa with spray. No turbo, but the bike was insanely fast. Our TX2K's there are some of the fastest cars in the country. You would be amazed on the event if you ever have the chance to attend one.

Just fyi those cars are running in houston, the backdrop is i10 west by katy,tx just west of houston. And not defend public racing, that frwy is,5or 6 lanes wide w/ and hov lane that's 3 lanes wide
Posted via Mobile Device

So is I95 here in some places.
You can see numerous other cars they are whizzing by not involved who would be if something went wrong.

I won't say I don't do crazy things on same style streets I just try not to do it with others around. Seems like these folks would do a run and then head back to 'pit lane', a gas station BS and brag and then go make more runs. They were treating it , the Hgwy, and acting like it was a racetrack with reckless abandon. Maybe one day they will grow up to be a condescending old fart like me who complains about them dang young whippersnappers :laugh:

Back