Busa vs ????

and the best thing of it all , especially when u beat their asses.. u paid what 7-10000 for the bike and they paid ..ohhhhhhh 100000+++ for the cage.. now with an additional 5 g's for a turbo kit ur still under 15 and they are still up above 100000.. now that adds salt to the wound! and how many mclarens, and some of the other cars do u see on a regular basis? granted living in cali and then fl ur gonna see more of them. if anything u will see a 996 twin turbo b4 any of those others i would imagine. i almost had an oppurtunity to mess with a lamborghini today coming up the 101 out of LA but he got on and then got off like 2 exits up.. not sure what model it was tho. im still looking for a viper to embarrass, i just cant get them to play. i always have these little peons in mustang cobras, ss camaros, the new nissan z's and crap like that, that wanna play. i fishing for bigger fish...

Thanks gentleman....I did not know the top end of some of these cars exceeded 200 +. I have had fun with Testarossa and Porsches as well as VIPERs (thats why I told the teenager to go away...not worth the time or risk).

Revlis....you are right I am too hard on you...but that is because you own the bike I originally had a deposit on and I really love the black color. (I went for the black/grey 03 instead...no regrets...just wanted all black). It is the fastest, the coolest and turns more heads than any vehicle I've ever seen.

Cheese....sorry about the V-rod frustration. I was driving home from Minnesota a few days ago and went thru milwaukee Wisconsin...you should see all the harley bikes with the 100 year anniversary celebration. It is wall to wall harleys. Smelled like hogs!! all the way home.

To all - have a great weekend and thanks for the info on cars that are 2fast and 2furious....

Lets close this thread and get on with other items of interest.

Don't make fun of the mighty Pinto. It is probably one of the few cars out there whose quarter-mile time is faster than the 0-60. The Citroen POS also comes to mind...

The SR-71 also had the problem (during in-flight Refueling) that it had to go so slow to not outrun the fueling plane, that it was right on the verge of falling out of the sky.

I think it's the BEST looking plane ever...yes, it leaked like a seive on the ground, but in the air it was AWESOME. I was 6 years old, my dad was stationed at Greenham Common AFB in England. The air show was coming to the base. I was at the softball field just outside of the base and the loudest rumble I've ever heard, I looked up, and not 100 feet above my head was the SR-71 coming in to land for the air show. It was AMAZING and huge.

When I get my Busa, it's going to have to be SR-71 themed...I just decided.

Back