VID Kings of the Street - Busas vs FAST cars

Nicely done guys.
smile.gif
Can't wait to see it
smile.gif

smile.gif

Great vid!

If you want the kings of the street, you've got to call in the Meany though... Every car on that vid would get annihilated.... most likely the bikes would too.

Great vid!

If you want the kings of the street, you've got to call in the Meany though... Every car on that vid would get annihilated.... most likely the bikes would too.
What/where is the Meanie?? I'm guessing it will go 1320 ft pretty quick. However, we're focusing on doing roll ons to test vehicles against each other rather than drivers. Also, the real street usually keeps going after a quarter of a mile.
wink.gif

That being said. It is entertaining to find fast vehicles of any kind. I'll be in Michigan this X-mas/New Year.

Any new word on when these will be shipped? Still have not gotten mine but, I did get the receipt for payment a while back.

Me too. I'm still waitin' on mine. I'll be patient and wait a couple more weeks.

fulltilt,

I havent got my video yet either. Was starting to wonder if thay were shipped yet or whats goin on.

Let me know.

Josh

Mine arrived.
Very good stuff Kerry.
Thank you man. I enjoy the speed contests.

I just ordered it today. How long approx will it take to get one. Thanks.

BTW, that Viper walkin past the Busa was CRAZEEEEEEEEEEE:O

Got mine too yesterday. Good stuff Kerry!!! I enjoyed that Turbo Busa (Hahn Turbo?) stomping over everbody, esp. the margin by which that particular busa just killed!!!

People who have ordered should either have gotten them by now (or in an day or so).

Josh, let me know if yours doesn't arrive and I'll look after you.

The red bike is a Hahn Turbo set up for twisties. The silver turbo is Doc's bike.

Back