Labor day weekend hookup - king of the street ii??

fulltilt

Registered
Well, it is time for another little get-together. I'll be on the road until the end of this month ending up in the LA area around Labor Day weekend.

I've got some ideas about another edition of Kings of the Street and need to begin putting together the video tape. A lot of you know what I'm looking for - a select number of bikes with riders comfortable pushing the bike's limits - mostly in a straight line. Some willing four wheeled participants with cars with enough balls to give a Busa an interesting run should be involved. I've got a list of people who might like to play, but it is tough getting solid commitments from the car guys. I would also welcome a few guys who have video cameras of their own who are willing to hold them for me for a few hours of entertainment.

One of the challenges I'm most interested in seeing is very different than the roll on stuff I've done with the cars and the bikes. I'll chat more about it with people directly. I think it will be pretty interesting for everyone to see. It will be a great combination of bike/car potential, strategy and rider/driver ability.

So, the type of stuff I'd like to see is:

At least one baseline stock Busa
ZX 14 (stock and/or modded)
Wicked fast Busas
Other open class STOCK bikes
600cc sport bikes from any manufacturer
Any interesting dragster style cruiser
Y2K (Hey just in case an owner actually wants to run it)
Boss Hoss (bigger the better)

Cars:
Exotic brand hardware - modded or no.
Big Muscled American Iron
Insane HP imports
Sprayed Bugatti, Bug Sprayed?
Cars in the 750 - 1500 HP range that are plated for street use.

Feel free to send me a PM if you or someone you know would like to join in. There will be a very limited number of people on site, so let me know ASAP.

This will be around September 2-3.

sounds like fun! I hope some people step up for this. I would if I lived anywhere near CA

I always manage to get an interesting crowd. The hardest part is making sure everyone is running properly the day of.

Back