Running the Big Boys in Supras in Vegas Sunday

fulltilt

Registered
Could some of you Vegas guys give me a PM or call me at
310 433 3162.

I've got some car vs. bike runs planned for this Sunday when some of the more formidable Supras from around the country are going to be attending a gathering in LV this coming weekend.

Specifically, I'm interested in several different kinds of bikes to get together with up to six cars to video runs out in the middle of nowhere somewhere outside of town.

If you have a fairly stock bike (even if it isn't a Busa), or if you've got a heinously fast bike, call me. There will be several of us coming out Saturday PM from LA to join the fray, but I need some local talent to help represent the bike crew and capture video.

In the interest of keeping a low profile, there will be no spectators.

It should be huge fun for all involved.

Go get em!
smile.gif

Could some of you Vegas guys give me a PM or call me at
310 433 3162.

I've got some car vs. bike runs planned for this Sunday when some of the more formidable Supras from around the country are going to be attending a gathering in LV this coming weekend.

Specifically, I'm interested in several different kinds of bikes to get together with up to six cars to video runs out in the middle of nowhere somewhere outside of town.

If you have a fairly stock bike (even if it isn't a Busa), or if you've got a heinously fast bike, call me. There will be several of us coming out Saturday PM from LA to join the fray, but I need some local talent to help represent the bike crew and capture video.

In the interest of keeping a low profile, there will be no spectators.

It should be huge fun for all involved.
Tell the girls highway rolls = teh suck.

When you have 4 wheels underneath you, real men run from a dig.

I've a great running totally Stock 03 busa, given more notice I'd LOVE to bring it out. I got races this weekend though
sad.gif

You could PM Doc Busa, he knows a LOT of people in Vegas, some with stock bikes and some with wicked speed. He's also got a website for the Vegas bikes. I'd love to go for a mostly stock comparo but it's a little short notice.

DOC!!!
you out there???

I left you a VM and could really use some Vegas biker connections. Danno, Nickslick, Nomad and I will be hitting town on Saturday night to make runs at the strip and then head out of town on Sunday to roll on with some of the Supra big boys.

call me 310 433 3162

Back