Road Rage

Billy Busa

Banned
I live in the country but today I went into the city to visit my mom.
In the cities I was at a red light, the light changed to green, there was this car behind me honking his horn as i started to proceed thru the green light the F-U-C-K-E-R honking his horn was following me too closely. I pulled over to let him pass, after I let him pass I was behind him now, he or she slammed on there brakes, tires screeching, trying to make me rear end them.
If I wouldent have had such a fast reaction grabbing a hand full of brakes on my 2008 busa would have been messed up and myself too.

I felt like killing this person but I just let it go.

What do you do in these situations ?

I think a gun would fit nicely under the hump of my 08 busa.
thumb_up.gif

Spark plug porcelin in the tank bag. Shatters a window. If you're gonna carry a piece in the hump, dont bother carrying. Take to long to get to it, wouldn't do you any good. I carry inside the belt.
beerchug.gif

I am certain that there is more to this story.. If you find yourself in these situations frequently, do not carry a gun.

What state are you in?

Regardless of the cause, you may have been facing a person who is "unstable". Just steer clear next time.

That explains it, the guy is not used to lane splitters and bikes moving ahead in traffic. Probably had a bad day but there is no excuse for his actions. Anytime he deliberately hits the brakes to cause you to swerve, even though you may have been shining the headlight into his rearview, he is looking for trouble.
Remember that people drive around on various drugs, legal or illegal. If you spot somebody acting crazy, just use the speed you have and get lost. I'd rather explain it to the cops than pick myself up off the asphalt after being smeared onto it by some nut.

I just got back from the MNG & one thing that was discussed at the meeting with the Highway Patrol was how "We" as Sportbike Riders need to try and be responsible to help get Law Enforcement more involved in dealing with all of the thing's that go on in our community & one of the first things "We" need to do is communicate with them when thing's like this occur. The only way for change starts from within, There has got to be a better way instead of reacting back in some sort of Violent or Mischevious way . When we act like the ones that are giving "Us" a bad name then we become part of the problem . Just my opinion
thumb_up.gif

A car vs. Bike, bike loses. I feel your aggravation, but I normally get the heck away from the person, even though I want to knock the crap out of them. It is not risking your life while on two wheels. Had a punk cut me off last night in my Escalade. If I would not have slammed on my brakes, he would have contacted my front fender. He was in a little sports car that my truck could have easily rolled on over. I started to give chase then cooled off. Not worth the trouble. Had someone cut in front of me on my bike yesterday too while I had my wife on back then slam brakes, the hid headlight in a mirror even during the day gets them moving again.
beerchug.gif

You guys are right, just steer clear of people like that. Its not cool to lose your cool and good judgement in situations like that.

Every action has a reaction, let it be a good one.
beerchug.gif

I just got back from the MNG & one thing that was discussed at the meeting with the Highway Patrol was how "We" as Sportbike Riders need to try and be responsible to help get Law Enforcement more involved in dealing with all of the thing's that go on in our community & one of the first things "We" need to do is communicate with them when thing's like this occur. The only way for change starts from within, There has got to be a better way instead of reacting back in some sort of Violent or Mischevious way . When we act like the ones that are giving "Us" a bad name then we become part of the problem . Just my opinion  
thumb_up.gif
My thoughts exactly, well said, Bob
beerchug.gif

I was at that meeting too, we have a lot of work to do to change our image with law enforcement and the general population.

But, like they said the Harley Riders did it so we can too.

Back