road rage victim in the making

youll all love this one my 67 plymouth has flame throwers that will shot flames out the exhaust about 15 feet behind the car, now I really dont ever use them as I could end up in jail and they are for car show purposes only... but one time there was a tailgater who did tailgate me for what was about 7-10 miles and even after I pulled into the other lane so he could pass he got behind me in the other lane again and continued to drive with his brights on and hi=onk his horn at me and cuss and flip me off, so I taped my brakes about 3 or 4 time just enough to warn him not enough to actually slow down....then I flipped on my flame thrower(wich shuts down my ignition thus slowing down my car) he gets a bit closer and the flames melted his whole front bumper then i shut it off and used my 650 hp 408 cubic inch hemi to speed away while his car smoked...I'm over road rage now:rofl::rofl::beerchug:

I know exactly where you are coming from and been there to many times. What is unlcear is whether you are riding your bike or driving a cage. I have had people do this to me while riding, I will be in the left hand lane actively passing traffic. Traffic is moving along well enough I don't feel the urge to split lanes and maintaining my 'bubble' with the traffic ahead of me and this jerk behind me flashes past and cuts in front of me because I left a car length and a half in front of me! Now I never try to cut people off while on the bike...losing proposition with a car or truck. But he did get a big thump on the windshield with the armoured glove of my left hand followed by the finger when I split lanes to just get the f*** away from him. Still dangerous but he pissed me off. In a car or truck, hell yeah...cut his a** off!!!

Back