We need police to crack down on drivers in the

This doesn't happen in Europe.  
If there's one thing they know how to do, it's drive.
All the panty wearin liberals think we need to be more like Europe,
so.....let's start with an Autobahn.

lurk.gif
.....agreed.....
guns.gif
em all

(BowDown @ Aug. 15 2007,06:00) Drivers here in CNY suck! What's so hard about passing someone on a 2 lane road? You pass, then get back in the driving lane.

No... people just like to hang out in the passing lane with no care in the world. Forcing me to pass them on the right. Most of the time traffic on the right is moving faster than these jackassses on the left!  
rant.gif
They don't enforce driving on the right anymore? When I was back there (20 something years or so) if you were in the left lane and didn't yield right and a cop was around you got a ticket for obstructing traffic...
rock.gif

what irritates me is getting stuck behind 2 semis on the
interstate. one trying to pass the other and blocking all
the traffic behind them.

Really pizzes me off too. Sometimes when you catch two semis side by side you'll pass a speed trap down the road. This has happen more than once to me. CBs save tickets
laugh.gif
blush.gif

(BusaWhipped @ Aug. 15 2007,08:41)
(Gunnybusa @ Aug. 15 2007,09:49)
(BusaWhipped @ Aug. 15 2007,07:43)
(LadyHawk @ Aug. 15 2007,07:09) I hear ya.
How about the ones on a 4 lane highway, all lined up side by side DOING THE SAME SPEED??? Get the F OVER!!!!
guns.gif

traffic sucks. period.
I've found that when po-po isn't around, a Busa fits nicely between them.  
wink.gif
Dosnet matter if po-po are out or not here, it's legal!
Not where I ride  
sad.gif
Sorry brother
sad.gif

sad.gif

(Wag @ Aug. 15 2007,11:45) 20-30 mph below?  Dude, the other day, I saw a guy slow down to nearly a complete stop at the end of the on ramp.  Unbefrigginlievable!!!!  

I just go around all of them with the horn blaring (buzzing, that is) and the pipes wound up as high as they'll go.

Jeez.

--Wag--
Had an azzhat STOP in the right lane on a 55mph road to look at a for sale sign. Yes, STOP IN THE LANE and not on the shoulder. I almost pulled over to let'em have it.

That slow a$$ getting on he expressway doing 50 gets me
I drive 18 wheelers so I just keep going either speed up and
get in front, slow down and let me pass or ride the emergency
lane beside me!!!!

Another pet peeve of mine:

Sometimes, I'll be following someone on the freeway who is going too slow. Too slow for me, that is. I don't really care HOW fast someone else goes as long as I can go around them somehow. Anyhoo, I'll speed up and start to pass and the piece of shid driver of the other car speeds up to match my pace!!!! A$$holes. Happens nearly every day.

Pick a friggin' speed and stick with it. When I go to pass yer slow a$$, just get the fug outta my way.

--Wag--

Personally I love a person who can merge effectively.  I've had it happen dozens of times, rolling along in the right lane in the middle of the night, no other traffic on the road.  I watch one car all the way up the ramp.  He just comes right in next to me, expecting me to move over.  Either that or he's not even aware I'm there.  

On the Busa, I move over.  In the straight trucks (26' box vans) at work.  I let him decide between running off the road and slamming on the brakes.  

Bottom line.  Learn to merge for crying out loud!  
guns.gif

(Wag @ Aug. 18 2007,04:28) Another pet peeve of mine:  

Sometimes, I'll be following someone on the freeway who is going too slow.  Too slow for me, that is.  I don't really care HOW fast someone else goes as long as I can go around them somehow.  Anyhoo, I'll speed up and start to pass and the piece of shid driver of the other car speeds up to match my pace!!!!  A$$holes.  Happens nearly every day.

Pick a friggin' speed and stick with it.  When I go to pass yer slow a$$, just get the fug outta my way.  

--Wag--
+1

I don't know what's up with that BS. Sometimes they'll even try to tailgate
argue.gif
Twist of the wrist and they're gone, but that's not the point. Probably get a ticket ourselves trying to get out of harms way.

Time to start carrying open padlocks on the belt hoops.
guns.gif

(BusaWhipped @ Aug. 15 2007,15:58)
(SLA1500 @ Aug. 15 2007,13:45) You guys really hit a hot button topic with me too!! Braindead traffic really makes me appreciate driving in Germany. Germans really know how to drive, and what the passing lanes are for!!

If I were King......, oh well.
Its not that the Germans know how to drive better, the Germans traffic enforcement is actually saftey and not money motivated. They enforce keep right except to pass and tailgaiting is a more serious offense than speeding. If people here were ticketed for hanging in the left lane, tailgating, and impeding the flow of traffic they'd drive differently too. But here it's all about the money and speeding is the easy one to collect on because they have measured proof.
I didn't state that Germans are better drivers. I said Germans, read Germany in general, know how to drive.

But, since you brought it up. Having driven several thousand miles in Germany and the Autobahn, I'd be willing to bet a dollar to a donut that if 100 Germans and 100 US drivers were randomly selected and tested for courtesy, proficiency and safety, the Germans would test out better.

They simply have more thorough driver education and testing for proficiency prior to issuing drivers licenses.

(BowDown @ Aug. 15 2007,05:00) Drivers here in CNY suck! What's so hard about passing someone on a 2 lane road? You pass, then get back in the driving lane.

No... people just like to hang out in the passing lane with no care in the world. Forcing me to pass them on the right. Most of the time traffic on the right is moving faster than these jackassses on the left!  
rant.gif
I here you! Here in Washington they will never get over, the fast lane most of the time is the right lane. I just don't get it. At night they get over because I come up behind them with my high beams on, only way to get them to move over!

I have been saying it for years, 30-40% of people should NOT have a drivers liscence to drive a car, and if you drive a car like an idiot you should'nt be allowed to even buy a bike or to simply go in to a stealership just to look at them..

Back