Road rage

jch364

Registered
Got to share a story with everyone that might just brighten your day fellow busa riders and riders of all kinds. a couple of days ago I was on my way to work on my busa. As usual I was geared up with leather jacket gloves helmet and such. I was headed into work and on this one street i was on it goes from 2 lanes in to one lane. Well there was a long line of traffic in the left lane just before it merged from two lanes to one. the right lane was clear. just for me no doubt. well as any busa rider would rightfully do, i went to the head of the line and attempted to merge behind a truck. the car that was behind him that i was going to go in front of was at least 5 car lengths behind the truck so i got all kinds of room. But to my amazement I realized this idiot ran up behind the truck cutting me off and was about a foot off the bumper of the truck. Now we are down to one lane and I am at the passenger door of this idiot on my left and a long line of parked cars on my right. about a foot or two on either side. I look at this guy and he is pissed about something that is for sure. so he weaves back and forth in the lane that i am sharing with him like he is trying to make me wreck or something. well i manage to get passed the parked cars and get back over to the now open right lane. So I am thinking its over right? Not. he pulls up a little on my left then jerks his car into my lane and tries to hit me. so i hit my brakes swerve and go around the front of his car. he almost got me on that move. as i pass he hits the gas and almost clips me but thank god he missed. so now not only am i shaking a bit but now im pissed. so i decided that i wasnt gonna take this. not this time. so i went into work grabbed my radio and called my dispatch and alerted all of my fellow officers in the area of this idiot. we found him in about 10 minutes and I had the pleasure of personally arresting him and putting on the handcuffs for felonious assault. Then just for good measure I towed his ride. As of today he is still in jail and so is his car! Gotta a preliminary hearing next week so we will see if the judge will see the incident my way. I doubt it but we will see.
At the very least i got to have great satisfaction in arresting his butt! I made sure he knew it was me he almost hit. I doubt that this will go very far to be honest. Not in my town. But the main satisfaction was that I got to take his freedom away for a few days and I took his ride. THats the most I will likely get out of it but thats ok. Come to find out he is a long time dirt bag thief anyway. not a very good citizen. Oh and he has no driving privilages for like the rest of eternity so I had to wright him a ticket for that too....lol..... Oh and one more thing. I guess when he got to jail he was not handling it well and took all of his clothes off and was screaming at the top of his lungs so they put him in the rubber room...lololol!!!!!!! score one for the good guys for a change!!!!
jump9.gif

You know what I really like about this story... is that this time the rider was a LEO and nailed his arse! I see this kinda crap everytime I ride... just yesterday some idiot about took me out on my way home! For some reason (squids maybe?) people typically associate sport bikes with punk arse kids and think they can get away with screwing with them in traffic~ I love it when some jerk off starts spouting off at the mouth and then I remove my helmet and to their amazment there stands a very large 43 y/o teenager~ The expressions are priceless... not to mention they usually drive off in a very quick fasion~  
firedevil.gif

Good on ya for catching this bastid!  The judge may right it off, but he has had the time to think about pulling that crap again... bet he don't~  
bowdown.gif

Yeah.. it sucks this happend at all, but I am glad you didnt get hurt and that this was done to a LEO who was able to do something about it..

I had a van of hispanics (think they were farm workers) not trying to be preiduce, just setting the tone.

anyway, going over a mountain road form the coast back to the valley, I was behind them and they were driving as slow as they could.

I noticed that the guys in the back kept looking back at me and lauging, which made me realize they were not driving slow just to drive slow, they were doing it to "F" with me.

Every time we got to an area where I could safely pass they would speed up making it an unsafe situation.

I finally had enough and when I had the chance I passed on a corner, the driver crossed the line and tried to physcially push me into the mountain. Fortunately I was expecting something like that and was already ready for it and made it passed him and ahead of him before he could do it.

I was SOOOO fricken pissed, when I got down the mountain I pulled over at the bottom, had my bike facing his direction and turned off. I took my glove off and put my hand in my tank bag and kept it on my locked and loaded .45

I just sat that waiting for them. I was going to do anything unless they swerved to try and hit me, or if they stopped and all got out.

I guess fortunately for all of us when the drove up they just drove on by, not one of them looked at me. thhey didnt slow down, totally acted like they didnt even see me.

So once they drove by I re-safetied my .45 and went on my way.

Bacially I felt I was going to give them the chance they seemed to indicate they wanted, but on more even ground, not trying to run my 550 pound bike off the road with a 4500 pound van.

There was still like 7 of them but they didnt have the fricken gonads to stop when I was ready for them, fricken Pus*** still pisses me off when I think about it....

Why wouldn't a judge see the arresting officer's side of this story though? I hope he does and the guy gets some hefty fines, probation...
smile.gif

(thrasherfox @ Mar. 22 2007,07:44) Yeah.. it sucks this happend at all, but I am glad you didnt get hurt and that this was done to a LEO who was able to do something about it..

I had a van of hispanics (think they were farm workers) not trying to be preiduce, just setting the tone.

anyway, going over a mountain road form the coast back to the valley, I was behind them and they were driving as slow as they could.

I noticed that the guys in the back kept looking back at me and lauging, which made me realize they were not driving slow just to drive slow, they were doing it to "F" with me.

Every time we got to an area where I could safely pass they would speed up making it an unsafe situation.

I finally had enough and when I had the chance I passed on a corner, the driver crossed the line and tried to physcially push me into the mountain. Fortunately I was expecting something like that and was already ready for it and made it passed him and ahead of him before he could do it.

I was SOOOO fricken pissed, when I got down the mountain I pulled over at the bottom, had my bike facing his direction and turned off. I took my glove off and put my hand in my tank bag and kept it on my locked and loaded .45

I just sat that waiting for them. I was going to do anything unless they swerved to try and hit me, or if they stopped and all got out.

I guess fortunately for all of us when the drove up they just drove on by, not one of them looked at me. thhey didnt slow down, totally acted like they didnt even see me.

So once they drove by I re-safetied my .45 and went on my way.

Bacially I felt I was going to give them the chance they seemed to indicate they wanted, but on more even ground, not trying to run my 550 pound bike off the road with a 4500 pound van.

There was still like 7 of them but they didnt have the fricken gonads to stop when I was ready for them, fricken Pus***  still pisses me off when I think about it....
*Saying to self "Never ever ever piss off thrasherfox" cause he got a big gun!*

Hey, I see that alot in my area. Problem is that some of them have more firepower with them than your average National Guard unit! I don't know why people like that want to screw with us. Just don't see the point.

I was driving on the I-10 in the far left lane next to the carpool lane in heavy stop-n-go traffic. I watch my mirrors as bikes lane split mostly between these two lanes as it gives them the most room. There was an elderly man driving a Mercedes S500 sedan next to me in the carpool lane and everytime that a bike would come between us, he would move my direction in an effort to squeeze the bike. Finally, I had enough of this so I rolled my window down and frantically shouted for their attention. The little old lady in the passenger seat rolled her window down and I yelled "Hey, your brake lights are not working!". He yelled back "Thank you! Can you let me over because I better get off of the Interstate." I obliged and smiled to myself the rest of the day imagining him argueing with the dealer he bought the car at while they told him nothing was wrong!

I've been lucky - nobody has ever messed with me on the road. Nor have I given them resaon to. I've always felt that if it happened to me, I wouldn't want everyone to just drive on by like it didn't happen so if I see something that appears to be intentionaly harmful, I make note of the offenders license plate, just in case. And if something happens right then and there, I'll stop - no one should be in that situation without a witness if there is one.

(06BUSA @ Mar. 22 2007,10:58)
(05BusaLe @ Mar. 22 2007,12
zzwhip.gif
) I would have shot him! Twice!  
guns.gif
I can see it now. The cheif, why did you shot him twice. Officer, he was still twitching.  
laugh.gif
More like...

"I thought he was a raccoon from Detroit sir"

AWESOME!! Good job in getting one more biker-hating-scum off the streets!! I'll bet if must've felt really good arresting his stupid a$$.
cool.gif

I preciate all the support on this. I thought that everone would find it intereting to say the least. TO answer vabusa question is hard. you sorta would have to see first hand how liberal our courts here are. Thats the thing about it. I would admit that the hardest thing that i am going to have is to be able to articulate just how sure i was that he was trying to cause serious physical harm and that i was scared to death. The main problem is that unless the judge at the prelim is a rider, he may not understand it fully. still he may give it a go ahead and we can take it to a grand jury. To be honest i go to great lengths to never get myself into situations like this. I dont like it and we never know how our administration is going to handle this sort of thing. Believe it or not alot of police administrations and city governments dont support the officers very much and mine is by far no exception on this. However., I will say that I did get great satisfaction in this. I enjoyed it a great deal.
guns.gif

(jch364 @ Mar. 22 2007,02:09) Got to share a story with everyone that might just brighten your day fellow busa riders and riders of all kinds. a couple of days ago I was on my way to work on my busa. As usual I was geared up with leather jacket gloves helmet and such. I was headed into work and on this one street i was on it goes from 2 lanes in to one lane. Well there was a long line of traffic in the left lane just before it merged from two lanes to one. the right lane was clear. just for me no doubt. well as any busa rider would rightfully do, i went to the head of the line and attempted to merge behind a truck. the car that was behind him that i was going to go in front of was at least 5 car lengths behind the truck so i got all kinds of room. But to my amazement I realized this idiot ran up behind the truck cutting me off and was about a foot off the bumper of the truck. Now we are down to one lane and I am at the passenger door of this idiot on my left and a long line of parked cars on my right. about a foot or two on either side. I look at this guy and he is pissed about something that is for sure. so he weaves back and forth in the lane that i am sharing with him like he is trying to make me wreck or something. well i manage to get passed the parked cars and get back over to the now open right lane. So I am thinking its over right? Not. he pulls up a little on my left then jerks his car into my lane and tries to hit me. so i hit my brakes swerve and go around the front of his car. he almost got me on that move. as i pass he hits the gas and almost clips me but thank god he missed. so now not only am i shaking a bit but now im pissed. so i decided that i wasnt gonna take this. not this time. so i went into work grabbed my radio and called my dispatch and alerted all of my fellow officers in the area of this idiot. we found him in about 10 minutes and I had the pleasure of personally arresting him and putting on the handcuffs for felonious assault. Then just for good measure I towed his ride. As of today he is still in jail and so is his car! Gotta a preliminary hearing next week so we will see if the judge will see the incident my way. I doubt it but we will see.
At the very least i got to have great satisfaction in arresting his butt! I made sure he knew it was me he almost hit. I doubt that this will go very far to be honest. Not in my town. But the main satisfaction was that I got to take his freedom away for a few days and I took his ride. THats the most I will likely get out of it but thats ok. Come to find out he is a long time dirt bag thief anyway. not a very good citizen. Oh and he has no driving privilages for like the rest of eternity so I had to wright him a ticket for that too....lol..... Oh and one more thing. I guess when he got to jail he was not handling it well and took all of his clothes off and was screaming at the top of his lungs so they put him in the rubber room...lololol!!!!!!! score one for the good guys for a change!!!!
jump9.gif

What is the chance of the police doing something for a regular citizen. lets say that a car is intentionally trying to cause harm, and is driving dangerously. And lets say I get his plate when I back off. If I called it in, would there be any chance of legal matter?

great news! Always a tickle when people get what they deserve, even though their car was towed and they felt like screaming naked.

Back