Road rage incident

Busa_05

Busa Legend
Donating Member
Registered
Actually, I planned to get my helmet off in time to smash his fuggin windshield...the side window if he wouldn't get out.

I was on my way to work this morning and stopped at what we commonly refer to as "the four corners." It's a four way stop that intersects Hwy's 49 and 23. A landmark really. Anyway, I'm turning right and get beat to the turn by a semi turning left, and proceed after him. A jeep grand cherokee (gold trim, got the tag number, too, and WILL find the mutha) comes in behind me, right on my azz. He rides my ass, and I accelerate around the semi, the jeep is right on me. So I'm thinking, slow down a little, hold the speed steady and this ##### will go around you. Nah, he just keeps a fraction of an inch off my tail. This is ALLLLLL the way to Redgranite. Even through the two lane passing zone - I pulled to the right lane, he pulled to the right lane. Stayed on me. Okay. I'm highly irritated, but trying to hold my cool. I'm not a uniformed officer. I have the luxury of wearing whatever in the hell I want to work as long as I'm not in meetings or in Court. So, generally I wear jeans and T-shirts, flannels, look generally like any old scuz bag. Anyway, we get to redgranite and I keep my bike at about 32 in the 25. I know the guy on duty that time of morning so usually wave to him and keep on going. Dickwad slows to 25 when he sees the squad car, so I get a little ahead of him, then stop at the red light around the bend. That motherfuc** comes up behind me, cruising at 25/30 and I swear to god my bunghole tightened right up and my balls were in my throat. He wasn't slowing down. I don't know if it was a game to him or if he really wasn't paying attention. I was going to accelerate through the red to get out of his way, but a stream of cars were turning left right in front of me. That sonofabidge cruised right up behind and at the last second pulled to the right and slammed on his brakes so that the nose of his jeep was at about my right leg. The light turns green and I go. We get outside of town and he's on my ass and I hit my fuggin brakes and swerve to the shoulder....and he follows suit...and I swear to god I must have been smiling the most insane smile imaginable, because I was so fuggin glad he pulled over. I put my stand down and swung my leg over...and the fuggin scaredy cat tore out of there like a bat out of hell. So I gave him a big old double two finger salute, swung my leg back over and followed him all the way to my turn off, where I sat up big and tall and gave him another double one finger...It's probably such a good thing he tore out of there. I really don't know what the fu** I would have done besides cave his windsheild in with my lid. I was so hot. Anyway, my buddy in redgranite is on the case and will find that sumbidge...we'll see if he thinks it's so fuggin funny then.

Arrrggghhhh...anyway, that's my road rage story.

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128127826 -->

fuggin cagers. Not worth trashing a good helmet over. Hope the a$$hat gets caught. You might think about raising the stakes by filing a recless endangerment charge.

fuggin cagers.  Not worth trashing a good helmet over.  Hope the a$$hat gets caught.  You might think about raising the stakes by filing a recless endangerment charge.
Yeah...the DA won't do sh!t.

I refered the matter to Dave and he'll find out the skinny. At least have an officer talk to the dude. They could cite him, but probably won't. I am a certified law enforcement officer and my statement is credible as far as witnessing it first hand; I'm the victim now, but I doubt it will go any farther than that - perhaps, but I hold out no hope. I just want the dude to have a good talking to; one like I would give someone for pulling sh!t like that. You know what I mean.
devil.gif

If the County hits him with Reckless Endangerment...great! But I guess we'll see.

Get a gallon of paint stripper on the way to his house......What you do with it is ur business. Just don't get that crap on ur skin...it burns like hell. Autozone, Walmart, Lowes, or Home Depot. OOO to the Rah!!! Have a nice day.

J-
Sounds like a crazy week. Got your PM....hang tough mah brotha!

I dunno about you guys, but when I'm in my cage I try to stay as far away as possible from bikes... if *anything* happens, there's a good chance the biker could end up VERY badly hurt, or dead, and that's not a risk I'm willing to take!!!
mad.gif

Same when I'm on the bike... I try to stay as far away from cages as possible, even if it involves a little speeding
wink.gif

What the heck was this fools problem? Bro I was boiling just reading the post, what an A*****E, but you know what it's a good thing you did'nt do nothing at the time because you could have easily hurt this guy pretty bad, things tend to happen for a reason Bro but I'm glad you kept your cool & didn't bombard this fool with Busa 05 fists...

Go to a billiard hall and buy a spare cue ball. It is compact enough to carry without bugging you and it's density is enough to penetrate most automotive glass very easily. I used to velcro a telescoping baton to my tank protector, it would definitely leave a mark specially when a jackass pulls the gonna rear end you move...

Just reading your story got me soooo mad, i went outside at a red lite and jumped on the first Grand Cherokee i saw, both feet on the hood and jumpin... Until a big white cloud of smoke came out of that radiator... The driver got out, asked me "what the ####???" and i screamed at him... "You know what its for you #######"!!!

AAAssjani.gif
evil.gif

Seriously i hope you get the guy and make him realise a few things about fooling around like that! Sure deserves a lesson

Dam Jason...your luck lately hasn't been the best...hope it changes for the better
wink.gif

I've got a bad temper he would have got a broke windsheild from  my lid
mad.gif
sounds like the little biotch didn't want none best you let him go if you would have dragged out of his car and kicked the shid out of him you'd be in trouble.

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128178461 -->

I think I would have played for a while and then showed him why they call it a Hayabusa! If he could keep up then he would have an a$$beating coming his way. Glad it didn't come to anything severe though.

Back