Does anyone speak squid?

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
My buddy and I were out riding today on a busy two lane road.  I see this bike in the mirrors dodging in and out of the traffic passing in short gaps head on into oncoming cars.  He catches up to my buddy who was riding in the right track, passes him in the left track, and starts closing on me fast.  Keep in mind I'm riding a few seconds behind a line of six or seven cars.

I moved over into the right track and the squid pulls up beside me and hangs there around a corner with cars in front and coming toward us in the other lane.  I backed off and let him him by.

This is where I need help.  The squid raises his left arm then starts pointing over his helmet to the right.  Then he turns on his right turn signal.  At first I thought that he knew a back way that would get up out of the traffic, but he pulls over onto the gravel shoulder and looks back at me.  I just kept riding on by.  He couldn't get back out into traffic fast enough to work his way back up to us.

Does anyone know what the squid wanted?

how about omgosh a busa and was showing you some repect by pulling over
tounge.gif

maybe wanted you to pull over so he could say his little bike would beat yours and how much $$$ he wanted to hand over to you?

yah. wanted you to stop so he could tell you what a pig the 'busa is and how his whatever would toast it in anything but a 3 mile straight line race... and you would only win then if his nos canister wasn't fully charged.

He wasn't really pointing... he was just trying to work his T-shirt loose so it would come untucked and climb up his back in the wind.
smile.gif

Translation: the signal meant that you should remove your helmet and boots, pull a humungous wheelie past 12 o'clock, and join him in ramming into a cage that's minding it's own business a little further down the hghway.

Translation: the signal meant that you should remove your helmet and boots, pull a humungous wheelie past 12 o'clock, and join him in ramming into a cage that's minding it's own business a little further down the hghway.
I was going to leave a witty comment but this one sums it up!

I'm thinkun that was his sagnal thet he wantud ta breed.........

Dont aver fall fer that.:p

I'm fer cuttn' down on populshun of them thar squids.....they seem ta breed wit each udder two much alreddy.

purty soon, thell be so inbred that they wont ba able ta ride no moer.

thas wat i'm hopn' fer anyway.:p

I'm thinkun that was his sagnal thet he wantud ta breed.........

Dont aver fall fer that.:p

I'm fer cuttn' down on populshun of them thar squids.....they seem ta breed wit each udder two much alreddy.

purty soon, thell be so inbred that they wont ba able ta ride no moer.

thas wat i'm hopn' fer anyway.:p
laugh.gif

Back