Road rage

It might. Im not sure what action could be taken since it is not likely that an officer on duty would be able to see it happening... not a cop around when you need one kind of thing....lol./.. I would still suggest calling if possible. Im not really up on traffic law that much anymore so I cant say for sure and it does differ from state to state.

Excellent, Ill keep that in mind
beerchug.gif

(jch364 @ Mar. 22 2007,16:40) I preciate all the support on this. I thought that everone would find it intereting to say the least. TO answer vabusa question is hard. you sorta would have to see first hand how liberal our courts here are. Thats the thing about it. I would admit that the hardest thing that i am going to have is to be able to articulate just how sure i was that he was trying to cause serious physical harm and that i was scared to death. The main problem is that unless the judge at the prelim is a rider, he may not understand it fully. still he may give it a go ahead and we can take it to a grand jury. To be honest i go to great lengths to never get myself into situations like this. I dont like it and we never know how our administration is going to handle this sort of thing. Believe it or not alot of police administrations and city governments dont support the officers very much and mine is by far no exception on this. However., I will say that I did get great satisfaction in this. I enjoyed it a great deal.  
guns.gif
I just realised your from dayton... when are we going to ride together?!
tounge.gif
ill come up there though dont worry
biggrin.gif

glad ya got that piece of shid of the road sounds like he was a half baked criminal

when i used to work CDC inmates would tell me about how much of a thug they were and i would say to them "you must not be a very good criminal, your in here foo"

That's good stuff. My wife called me from her cell phone a couple weeks ago and said "I just saw something you would love". She explained while sitting in traffic, a dump truck kept inching up on the car in front of it. The car pulled up and the dumptruck pulled up again. She said a beanpole couldn't fit between the vehicles. The car honked and pulled up, the truck pulled up and honked. Bam, the LEO turned on his lights, got out and walked back to the truck. It was an unmarked Charger police cruiser. The light changed and she drove on but they were still there when she came back by 20 minutes later.

(Shanling @ Mar. 22 2007,16:01)
(06BUSA @ Mar. 22 2007,10:58)
(05BusaLe @ Mar. 22 2007,12
zzwhip.gif
) I would have shot him! Twice!  
guns.gif
I can see it now. The cheif, why did you shot him twice. Officer, he was still twitching.  
laugh.gif
More like...

"I thought he was a raccoon from Detroit sir"
ices_rofl.gif

jump9.gif

Here is an update for those interested. I talked to one of our pros. last week and she approved the charges and it proceeded to a preliminary hearing on thursday. The judge decided after testimony that there was probable cause to move forward in the case. It is now scheduled to go in front of a grand jury. Another week or so for this i think. If it makes it past this, then we go to trial. Honestly i didn't think it would go this far so I am very pleased. I will update everyone on this as it happens........... Hope to see everyone at the bash!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

How the heck did I miss this one on the 22nd.... That is a great story, hope he gets some real jail time and bubba is his roommate.

(Fate @ Mar. 31 2007,10:20) How the heck did I miss this one on the 22nd.... That is a great story, hope he gets some real jail time and bubba is his roommate.
Fate,

This was the story that I referenced on the SRT site trying to give people a clue on how things could go wrong, they have no idea for one if the rider is a LEO or not, and trying to run a LEO off the road is NOT a good idea

Yeah, back when I was a Sheriff's Deputy I had a guy try something along these lines.  I wasn't in my county but when I got tired of his antics I badged him.  When he looked in his mirror and saw it, he waved and settled down.  Granny couldn't have locked it onto the speed limit and driven any more conscientious.  I stayed behind him for about 10 miles and tortured him before exiting.  Some days I wish I still had that badge.

An officer has to witness a misdemeanor to take action. They may still be able to investigate a situation and prevent it happening again though. Kinda scare them straight.

Dan

WAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now let me get this straight....he was jerking-off and assaulting (vehicularly).......a COP
rock.gif
??.........ON A BUSA !!!!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

WAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAHAAAAA...UHHHHH.....UHHHH...WAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!

RIGHT ON BROTHER !!!!!!!!!!

Now that's a funny with a happy ending. Personally, I haven't had many if any road-rage idoits in my experience on my Busa in Vegas.......but if I ever do, I sure wish I had a job with a badge......

Have a beautiful day knowing that guy with an aversion to motos isn't out there, and if he "is" he's had an attitude adjustment. Just out of consideration, maybe his ex-wife ran off with a guy who rode a BUSA !!!

super.gif

super.gif

Back