Road rage

Rock on man, that is what I call justice.
super.gif

Ok folks. New update...Had the Grand Jury on Tuesday. I got an email waiting for me when I came into work today. It was from the pros. office. The Grand Jury approved the charges for fel. assault 2nd degree. I was shocked. I gave it about a 50/50 shot at best after I finished my testimony. Any way. The defense wants to make a deal on this to keep from going to trial. maybe make a plea deal and plead to an agg assault which is an f-3 or maybe a m-1 assault. ill talk to the pros on monday about what we think would be ok to agree too. Cant help but have a little smile on my face about this...lol
beerchug.gif

That is excellent, you brought a smile to my face today.

Thanks for the update!

One for the good guys! Whoohooo!

Woo thanks for the update i mean update's LOL keep us posted...

Note to self. When people are in the wrong lane, you must stop everything, even though you are right and let them in. So that they are not late for what they are doing that is so important. Or have a felony against you. WOW!

Maybe somebody can explain to me what happened here? jch364 fully admits doing wrong, by going up the wrong lane where everybody else is waiting and then gets mad when somebody won't let him in. I was headed into work and on this one street i was on it goes from 2 lanes in to one lane. Well there was a long line of traffic in the left lane just before it merged from two lanes to one.  the right lane was clear. just for me no doubt. well as any busa rider would rightfully do, i went to the head of the line and attempted to merge  behind a truck. the car that was behind him that i was going to go in front of was at least 5 car lengths behind the truck so i got all kinds of room. But to my amazement I realized this idiot ran up behind the truck cutting me off and was about a foot off the bumper of the truck. [/Quote]
So during the course of forcing himself in front of everybody else, he seems puzzled why this guy in the car is mad. I am sorry but this is what gives the rest of us a bad name. And we don't have the badge to fix our screw ups.

If I am missing something here please explain it. I apologize if I'm missing something, but it seems that in  this situation the biker caused the road rage. The biker caused it but the cager goes to jail.

I do not think the guy in the car should have tried to hit the bike, but come on. Don't put yourself in that situation to begin with.
Are you issuing yourself a ticket? Because here in MI that is what would happen if a cop saw somebody other than a cop cut in, intentionally at the last minute.

Yes you are missing something. a big something. maybe you should read what i wrote again. I was ahead of him. He accelerated fast and closed the distance causing the situation. And I might point out that a pros, a judge and now a grand jury agrees with my assesment of the situation! I did nothing wrong here. It kills me when people come up with crap like this who are absolutely clueless

Oh and for your information I dont need a badge to clean a damn thing up. He was in the wrong. freaking period.

Just read this....I feel you were both wrong. The guy surely should not have tried to pull up on a bike, but you were trying to get ahead of everyone else who was waiting in line. That in high school got your a$$ whooped. I am on the road alot in Texas and Texas has alot of road construction, and when lanes come together you need to move to the through lane and wait like everyone else. I have seen semi trucks pull in front of cars so they will stop trying to get to the front of the line. That is what makes the through lane not move...people continually cutting to the front and people having to wait for them to get in.

Since you were on 2 wheels the guy should not have done that...that should be illegal, but you should have waited in line with everyone else.

Just my .02 No hate here.

I am going to clarify this a little better and as far as i am concerned the matter and this thread is closed. My lane was open. the traffic in the left lane was moving more slowly. my merge was nothing unusual. i had several lanes of distance to merge into. this was not sudden or whatever. he did what he did for who knows what reason. i dont even care. fact is that he was in the wrong. it is difficult to describe every aspect of this in writing versus in person. and as i have already said. a pros. a judge and a grand jury all agree with me. now we are considering allowing a plea to take place. I think that with all of these people agreeing with me the matter is closed as to fault. I might also point out that the defendant was also driving without a license which i think is illegal even in michigan.....

JC364 you are a LEO and I am certain that whatever you did was legal and moral, good on you, glad you got the prick off the road. You may have saved lives with that one.

Thrasher- I think that you pulling over to sit and wait with a loaded handgun is borderline attempted murder, and I can NOT believe you did that!!! In Canada if there is any way to get out of harms way you do it, you dont wait until you have the upper hand and sit in a tree with a sniper rifle just in case the bad guys come back.
That is complete crap, I dont care if you have a million posts on every site there is, you were wrong. If I missed something and you were at the wrong side of a dead end, and they were hunting you down you may have been justified, but as far as I am concerned, you are 100% wrong sitting in hunt for these guys. If you were so scared for your life, why did you not call the Police? Again, if I am missing something here I am sorry, are you a LEO or something?

i agree with what has already been said ......... its good to hear that the rider was a LEO, and nailed one of those jerks. that happened to Apex, Pun, andI several times yesterday riding back from Greensboro.

Glad all ended well, hope the court date does too
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif

The guy that got arrested....What is he saying happened? Were there witnesses? Or is it a LEO's word against another motorist? Trying to be fair here.

There is certainly nothing wrong with MERGING into another lane. Especially when the car is 5 lengths back. When they zoom up and start the ramming action is when it becomes aggressive/road rage behaviour. ILLEGAL!! I am glad JCH was able to personally get the azzhat off the road. Most of us wish we could do the same. The ones that don't see it for what it was are probably that same type of driver too!
pissed.gif

Definately keep us updated!

Kudos are deserved to those that stand up for their rights and freedoms. It is these kind of people that defend the rights of the scared ( HIGHLY self edited) that run and cower. Bullies and losers that are allowed to go unchecked and unchallenged tend to do worse and worse things the more they get away with. Look overseas for a perfect example. The naked screamer will think twice the next time he is out cruising and gets a little hot under the collar just like the next time the 7 losers in the van will think twice about acting like asshats. 2 people have educated 8. Nicely done.
beerchug.gif
Have a nice day.

(MoosesBusa @ Apr. 15 2007,16:39) Kudos are deserved to those that stand up for their rights and freedoms. It is these kind of people that defend the rights of the scared ( HIGHLY self edited) that run and cower. Bullies and losers that are allowed to go unchecked and unchallenged tend to do worse and worse things the more they get away with. Look overseas for a perfect example. The naked screamer will think twice the next time he is out cruising and gets a little hot under the collar just like the next time the 7 losers in the van will think twice about acting like asshats. 2 people have educated 8. Nicely done.  
beerchug.gif
 Have a nice day.
Nicely said.
beerchug.gif
There are many more of us who will defend ourselves. Be scared. Be very scared.

beerchug.gif

I have been reading this with a grin on my face.

I don't ride much in urban or even suburban areas, but over the years I have collected a few side view mirrors.

Good for you on one less traffic hazard in Dayton.
super.gif

I hate to break it to a couple folks, but there is nothing illegal about riding all the way in the lane until it actually ends. It may appear discourteous, but there is no law that says you have to merge until it's necessary.

Some last minute Monday morning quarterbacking aside, I hope to hear this guy does some time or gets a hefty probation after what he did...

Everyone knows how to merge in traffic and above anything else being said, being respectful of others around you is paramount, no matter what they're driving...sounds like this guy in the car was in a bad mood and not only did he act like a doltz to a rider trying to merge with traffic, but he went way out of his way to further create dangerous scenarios for him as their drive continued down the road...no excuses for any of that other than he doesn't like motorcyclists and figured he'd play "big guy" in a car for the day...

Can't wait to hear the outcome!!!
lurk.gif
Glad to hear it's going forward...
smile.gif

Back