Why is it??

1644333995172.jpeg

200.gif

Hungry Nyc GIF by 8it

I even clear the snow off the roof of my truck.
I know that a State Trooper can write you a ticket here if snow blows off your vehicle on to the windsheild of the vechile behind you...not that I've ever seen it enforced.
What's really common is like what you're talking about too. Completely frosted windows with a couple scrape marks on the windsheild, about 6" by a foot...idiots.

But off subject, only related to the cold...I saw 4 sportbikes out over the weekend in below freezing temperatures!
Hey, we're a dying breed!
Here in the Midwest ice can be a real issue. Big sheets of ice blow off the roofs and hoods of cars and even worse the tops of semi trailers going down the road.

Here in the Midwest ice can be a real issue. Big sheets of ice blow off the roofs and hoods of cars and even worse the tops of semi trailers going down the road.

Yep, I've seen that a time or 10
I've had the snow and ice blow off of the tractor trailers on to my pickup trucks...and I've had it blow off the tractor trailer I was driving on to who ever was behind me...fair's fair, lol

I've seen lots of mini-vans and SUVs have that big chunk of ice that builds up on their rooves, slide forward on a stop and completely cover their windshield...I've seen this happen in the middle of a very busy multiple lane intersection and the vehicle was helpless until the driver got out and tried to clear 8 inches of heavy ice off their windshield....thankfully a cop was there to help and nice enough to follow them for I'd imagine ticketing purposes....

Back