Road Rage

You guys are right, just steer clear of people like that. Its not cool to lose your cool and good judgement in situations like that.

Every action has a reaction, let it be a good one.
beerchug.gif
That's the best advice  
thumb_up.gif
Definately good advice. But I do carry on the bike for the "just in case"
whistling.gif

No need to call the cops or shoot that MOFO. Get his plates, his/her address on internet and pay the visit. (my favorite)

Outcome may vary... ;)

Or call the cops and tell them that he tried to run you over 2 times and you barely get away from him.

NEVER let it go. Don`t be lazy. Shid like that MUST be punished. or he/she will kill someone else.
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

A kick to their car works good...i have done this on 2 occasions after being cut off...the good way to look at it is you'll be mad for a few minutes afterward,they'll be mad everytime they look at a dent you left...and as for carrying while riding, i have recently started,not for people like this but recently in my area there have been a ton of reports of vans stopping people at gun point and taking bikes....
beerchug.gif

They're coming right fer us!!!
biggrin.gif

Defense against vehicular manslaughter might just hold up in court. Dunno. Still haven't applied for my CHL to know the laws yet.
rock.gif

...and as for carrying while riding, i have recently started,not for people like this but recently in my area there have been a ton of reports of vans stopping people at gun point and taking bikes....
beerchug.gif
One of the reasons that I carry. That and I work on the RR and the area's we go to are a little on the rough side at 3 in the morning.
winkold.gif

Spark plug porcelin in the tank bag. Shatters a window.
I like this idea. I'd rather put a hole through a window rather than through a skull.. That way I have no regrets and overall, I think it would be a lot more fun
laugh.gif
Time to start packin the heat! Spark plugs that is!!

Most mirrors break away pretty easily with a sharp downward strike. Old C batteries and used spark plugs will go through glass or leave some nasty dents.

If you're not into anger and retribution a few paintballs will fit in a 35mm film canister, they won't do any damage but they'll probably get your point across.

I had some lady cut me off like that once. So my retrobution was to spit a big ole, juicy luggie on her window. I was pretty proud of the idea as I pulled along side of her and spat as hard as I could! Word of advice here folks. Lift the face shield on your full face helmet before you try this. Wish someone would have reminded me before I tried it. Dang it!

All kidding aside, I bet you were glad you were wearing your gear!
bowdown.gif

Back