Why is it??

Bumblebee

Donating Member
Registered
Here's a thread on why is it that people are nuts...?

Why do people who are first at a stop light and delay going on the green (like 10 seconds) go nuts when you honk the horn to let them know the light's green? Today just such a thing happened and the lady started driving like a mad person, speeding and driving crazy.

Why do people pull onto a busy hiway and go 20 under the speed limit? I've had this happen to me and expected the driver to speed up to traffic speeds but didn't, the traffic backed up behind them for kms and it seemed they never looked back....

#CrazyPerson ~ #HayabusaRacingNinja ~ #WhyIsIt ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
Here's a thread on why is it that people are nuts...?

Why do people who are first at a stop light and delay going on the green (like 10 seconds) go nuts when you honk the horn to let them know the light's green? Today just such a thing happened and the lady started driving like a mad person, speeding and driving crazy.

Why do people pull onto a busy hiway and go 20 under the speed limit? I've had this happen to me and expected the driver to speed up to traffic speeds but didn't, the traffic backed up behind them for kms and it seemed they never looked back....
I have a road by me where you get off the freeway and it is two lanes that eventually go into one after a mile or under. The speed limit is 55. People will go 75-85 MPH to get ahead of everyone and then when they get to the one lane the slow down to 50-55.

I have a road by me where you get off the freeway and it is two lanes that eventually go into one after a mile or under. The speed limit is 55. People will go 75-85 MPH to get ahead of everyone and then when they get to the one lane the slow down to 50-55.
I remember roads like that and the cars used to speed on the right to force themselves into traffic only to slow everyone down as people were braking letting them in...I used to hold my lane and they would get very angry.

I also hate people who feel the absolutely must pull out in front of you and then go slow? Why not let you by if they aren't in a hurry anyway?

I also think riders who slow up traffic on a road on a motorcycle should lose their M license. It is embarrassing to blow past a line of traffic only to find to HD guys riding (illegally) side by side at 15 mph under the limit talking back and forth.

I’ve had pickup trucks pass me in my car on the way to work and squeeze into the 3 car length gap between me ant the car I was following at 65 mph. Then they sit there for ages coz they are stuck and unable to keep passing to get to the front of the queue.
Idiots.
All that risk and aggravation... for nothing.

I also hate when some people pass me that still have two wheels of their car and truck in my lane or on the line. Then they cut back in the slow lane too early...

I hate people who loaf of the main lane into the decel lane. By the time there are completely in the turn lane, it's time to turn so they blocked the main lane the full time.

I also hate when people are making a U turn and they first come back into the main a lane a little before turning.

#CrazyPerson ~ #HayabusaRacingNinja ~ #WhyIsIt ~ #THEoRg *

Are there no traffic regs (at all) in India? Looks risky as hell to me.

I hate having to read license plates when I ride so I tend to get in front when I can. I won’t slow anyone else though.

I also hate people who feel the absolutely must pull out in front of you and then go slow? Why not let you by if they aren't in a hurry anyway?

I also think riders who slow up traffic on a road on a motorcycle should lose their M license. It is embarrassing to blow past a line of traffic only to find to HD guys riding (illegally) side by side at 15 mph under the limit talking back and forth.

Here it’s legal to ride side by side but I’ll agree it’s a PITA to be behind anyone going too slow. It’s also embarrassing to find that the slow traffic clog is due to motorcycle riders. And I’ve (never) found sport bikes to be holding up traffic, just slow azz cruisers. Now, I too like riding slowly to take in the scenery but if someone is behind that wants to go faster I’ll pull over to let them pass.

Just ain’t HD guys nowadays Arch :mad: You got squids on crotch rockets filming crap wheelies with their Go Pros. Hell you even got Goldwingers clogging up the lanes. And those Bimmer guys......:banghead:

Don’t even get me started on them :rolleyes::poke:

In my erxperience I think that from the driving aspect there are 2 major factors in play as to why people do what they do and act the way they act. first is the lack of real in depth drivers education classes and a more intense state requirement to get a drivers license. Second its my belief that for the most part a persons driving habits are a direct reflection of their personality. Not always of course. Nothing is ever always but it really seems to fit. And in an age of ME ME ME ME it all about ME I think you get more of this kind of stuff. jmo

Why is it people drive in low light or foggy conditions with their lights off? I know most modern vehicles have auto lights but people can't seem to ensure their lights are on. I think perhaps it might be because the dash lights come on all the time unlike the old days where they only came on with the lights.

Just this morning while out walking, a school bus was stopped with it's lights flashing and I heard a screech of tires only to see a guy with his cell phone in hand coming to an emergency stop behind the bus...to add to his idiocy, he went back on the phone and missed the bus pulling away. The cars behind him reminded him with their horns...

Why is it that some,

...white guys wear dreadlocks?
...guys wear ’man’danas?
...guys wear ball caps backwards or crooked or over their ears?
...guys wear their hair in a tiny lil bun?
...riders wear fake helmets?
...riders don’t wear any gear?
...riders lane split at speed?
...Harley riders are so frikkin slow, oh wait, nevermind.:laugh:

Back