Why was the topic on illegals deleted???

psycobusa

Registered
look, im not one to pick fights or arguements and stuff. i do like to play around, joke with people, and have fun and any comments i make to other members is to be taken jokingly unless its to help someone with a problem. so dont anybody get offended with what im about to discuss. im not mad at anyone at all, i just honestly dont understand why a certain thread was deleted and would like an explanation as of why. thats all.

anyway the thread im reffering to had a vid of a guy who went to the day labor place where all the illegals hangout waiting for work. the guy then told them he needed help building a deck or something. anyway all the illegals jumped in the back of his truck thinking they were going to go to the guys house for work (about 10 of em). instead of taking them to his house, the guy drove them to the los angeles INS department. as the guy pulled into the lot, he started honking the horn and yelling immigrants, imigrants, and stuff of that nature to alert the INS agents. at that time all the illegals jumped out the back of the truck and scattered like roaches in all different directions.

i personally thought it was the one of the funniest things ive seen and just dont understand why it was deleted. im figuring it was thought to be offensive, but the only ones that should feel like that should be the illegals and im not worried with how they feel. maybe im being selfish or maybe its how i was raised, who knows, i mean i would understand if they were being physically abused or whatnot, but they werent. they were only being reported to INS, only in a comical way. personally i use to have nothing against them when i lived in MS, but now that ive moved here, i see first hand all the problems involved with so many. in moderation they are helpful in ways but its getting to be too many. theyre having wrecks with no insurance, filling up the hospitals, and poppin babies left and right. these are just a few things ive seen first hand. now they've got the nerve to protest against OUR country. its getting out of hand and things need to be done. to me, that video symbolized one for the team.

like i said, im not bichin at anyone or trying to start an arguement. ive got nothing against any member here. this is a great board with a lot of good people. i enjoy helping people with whatever problems i can just as much as i like being helped with my problems. well, i think ive gotten it all off my chest now. i sure feel a lot better anyway. i guess to sum it all up, im just looking for someone to shed some light on an area i must not be seeing.

thanks
jon

....I was tracking that thread to watch the video once I got home.
sad.gif

I don't know why it was deleted, but as far as it being offensive - yeah I think it was... I put that video in about the same place as pushing an old lady on the ground becaus eit is funny when she falls. If the guy had intended to turn these guys in, fine. If the guy was trying to improve things or deter illegal immigration, fine. My problem is that he did it for the sheer shock value and humor. He did it because it was funny - and I find no honor or dignity in that. How many times in the vid did the guy say that he was f$%^ing with them?

I don't endorse illegal immigration - but I don't like screwing with people just because we can - didn't like bullies in high school, don't like them now...
just my .02
Sorry for the rant.

I thought I was tracking yours but I was tracking a different one.

...normally when a pic of mine is "altered" I get a nice little PM bringing my attention to it. I guess the reason behind the deletion is forthcoming.

<!--EDIT|BiG-T
Reason for Edit: "added comment"|1152486679 -->

Don't know which mod deleted the topic. I can look into my admin control panel and find out,but that is pointless.

I trust the mods and my fellow admin Michelle and of course the site owner.

Their/my actions are designed to serve the common good.We edit/delete many topics daily. Our time is valuable,more often than not,explanations will not be given as to why boobie pics or other unnecessary,unwanted material was deleted.

Rejoice in the fact that we are here.

Rejoice in that fact,or feel free to move on to a less stringent enviorment such as...... there's lots out there.

My guess...someone was offended. Its a rare occasion when myself,Michelle,or one of your mods stumbles across something. This site is full of 99% good folk,who pretty much police the site for us, nine times outa ten,we are responding to concern from a fellow member.

I've asked for this before. Threads asking "What happened to my thong pics"..."What happened to my thread showing folks BBQing a fresh placenta"...."What happened to Blah blah blah"......could they just not be asked.

These questions,are, in my hope...self explananitory.

Rubb.

Sounds funny.... did not see it.....
sad.gif
I dug it out. Didn't seem funny to me. It showed a bunch of men trying to work. They weren't selling drugs,breaking into houses or doing anything nasty. They we're just looking for WORK.

The guy who made the video is the ASSSHOLE if you ask me.

Did he not have anything better to do with his day?

What a fuggin' creep.

RSD.

I wish I knew where that guy was and could catch him pulling that shid. I am not supporting illegal immigrants but those guys are trying to feed familes and live.

i see where you're comin from mc mustang, but i just dont like the feeling of them getting over on us and we cant do anything about it. i have a side job at a restuarant i work at that employees illegals. i have no problems with that...it keeps the cost down so you as a customer dont overpay for good food. a few of them have their own vehicles....i dont know how though. they must be registered under a legal name or something. anyway every night after work i notice them go out back and toss back some bud lights knowing they gotta take the interstate home. i mean, its like theyre not even afraid of the law. what happens when they get on the interstate and get in a wreck with someone. its not like they have insurance. i for one can attest that it happens on a regualar basis here. hell, we're just screwed and have to pay higher premiums. you know they have a good laugh on all us americans for all the stuff they know they can get away with. i just want to have a good laugh on them for a change.

as for what mod deleted it is of no concern as you said rub. i dont want to know. i know yall have a job to do and are pretty good at most of the time
biggrin.gif
who knows what filth would be on here if not for the mods. i just thought that deleting that one topic was maybe a little strict. it wasnt even my topic im defending. as far as the BBQ placenta, i can see that as a little gross, however educative
wink.gif
and i guess the butt rocket was a little much, but that was some funny shid, i dont care who you are
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I wish I knew where that guy was and could catch him pulling that shid.  I am not supporting illegal immigrants but those guys are trying to feed familes and live.
exactly. Catch them(illegals) at the border,after that if they are after what we are all after,and not engaging in criminal activities...perhaps just leave them be.

(opinion) RSD.

I didnt think it was funny. People are people...human beings with feelings and needs. They are here because they obviously have a need. USA welcomed people here in the past and now we have closed the doors to those seeking the same opportunity.

That said - there are legal channels that can be pursued and I encourage paying taxes and following the same laws that everyone else does.

Oh - and learn to speak english please...

I wish I knew where that guy was and could catch him pulling that shid.  I am not supporting illegal immigrants but those guys are trying to feed familes and live.
exactly.  Catch them(illegals) at the border,after that if they are after what we are all after,and not engaging in criminal activities...perhaps just leave them be.

(opinion)  RSD.
when i was in MS and not around many illegals, i thought the same a you. but now that im in houston texas in the middle of it all and see first hand all the problems, ive had a drastic change of mind. its hard to explain it to people that dont know what its like to go to the hospital and wait literally for hrs to be seen because of all the illegals or to constantly be on the offensive when driving from place to place. you'll just have to come here a feel it for yourself. and im sure they have families to feed and you maybe cant help but to feel for them but is it our fault they have families to feed? if you cant feed what you got, why do constantly pop out more mouths to feed?

exactly.  Catch them(illegals) at the border,after that if they are after what we are all after,and not engaging in criminal activities...perhaps just leave them be.

(opinion)  RSD.
when i was in MS and not around many illegals, i thought the same a you. but now that im in houston texas in the middle of it all and see first hand all the problems, ive had a drastic change of mind. its hard to explain it to people that dont know what its like to go to the hospital and wait literally for hrs to be seen because of all the illegals or to constantly be on the offensive when driving from place to place. you'll just have to come here a feel it for yourself. and im sure they have families to feed and you maybe cant help but to feel for them but is it our fault they have families to feed? if you cant feed what you got, why do constantly pop out more mouths to feed?
All good points I'm sure. I never attempt to walk in anothers shoes (nobody can completely understand someone else's feelings or their point of view).

We have drifted thou,from your posted topic.

Should questionable topics be posted?
Huge topic. What is questionable,and in who's eyes?
We wrestle with this everyday.
What gets edited? What gets deleted?

Its not really that big of a deal,but then again it is.

This site operates on the side of the conservative post.

"If in doubt,delete it out. Better that than the other side."

The Org is a place like no other. Its a place where just about any topic can be brought forth and discussed in a mature manner.

I guess a vid of some A-hole playing a slimey joke on some un-fortunates isnt really part of any constructive debate.

The Org has a higher standard which I am proud to be a part of. You have to be intelligent to be part of the family here.

Have a good 1...RSD.

(opinion)  RSD.
All good points I'm sure.  I never attempt to walk in anothers shoes (nobody can completely understand someone else's feelings or their point of view).

We have drifted thou,from your posted topic.

Should questionable topics be posted?
Huge topic. What is questionable,and in who's eyes?
We wrestle with this everyday.
What gets edited? What gets deleted?

Its not really that big of a deal,but then again it is.

This site operates on the side of the conservative post.

"If in doubt,delete it out. Better that than the other side."

The Org is a place like no other. Its a place where just about any topic can be brought forth and discussed in a mature manner.

I guess a vid of some A-hole playing a slimey joke on some un-fortunates isnt really part of any constructive debate.

The Org has a higher standard which I am proud to be a part of. You have to be intelligent to be part of the family here.

Have a good 1...RSD.
cant argue with that
smile.gif

Live in Texas for a while, you WILL change your views on illegals. They are a huge problem and a frustration. I don't feal sorry for them at all, in any since! If they wanted to come over and support their familys then they can come over the legal way, pay taxes ect. The simple fact that they got here the way that they did makes them criminals! I don't think that can be stressed enough. And all the "good" that they do in keeping prices down in some areas of buisness, they counter that ten fold in jacking up medical cost, insurance rates, ect. Sorry to ramble, but it's a touchy subject when you live in Houston.

Live in Texas for a while, you WILL change your views on illegals. They are a huge problem and a frustration. I don't feal sorry for them at all, in any since! If they wanted to come over and support their familys then they can come over the legal way, pay taxes ect. The simple fact that they got here the way that they did makes them criminals! I don't think that can be stressed enough. And all the "good" that they do in keeping prices down in some areas of buisness, they counter that ten fold in jacking up medical cost, insurance rates, ect. Sorry to ramble, but it's a touchy subject when you live in Houston.
I don't disagree with any of what you or PsychoBusa are saying. If the video had been of someone upholding the law, or trying to make things better, then I would have been all for it, but simply jerking people around for simple amusement? I don't know, I think people in general deserve better than that...

I didn't have anything to do with the thread disappearing, and in reality I should have posted something when I saw it, but - I didn't have anything nice to say.....

BTW - I agree with the fact that Illegal Aliens are criminals, even fugatives. But they are coming over here for something, right? I mean, if people didn't employ them as labor or other service jobs (under the table) would they still come here illegally looking for work? Personally, I think that America as a whole wants its cake and to eat it as well; we don't want the invasion of our country by illegal aliens, but we aren't willing to stop supporting them either....

I realize that I'm an a$$ about certain things, but I thought the video was funny as all get out.

I have no sympathy for ANY illegals! The way I look at it, that guy was doing his civic duty. Maybe, he was attempting to convince them that english speaking americans aren't very nice. And...to avoid any more humiliation, they should return to Meh-he-co.

If ya don't like the heat, get the F out of the kitchen.

Maybe?,
Chris

don't like illegals...don't like bullies...love the board and the decent people most of you seem to be...thank you to everyone for the info i have picked up so far, this is by far the most productive, informative, well-run site i have found

Back