Why was the topic on illegals deleted???

AAAssjani.gif

I get beat to hell here for my opinionated patriotism...so I'll be sitting this one out...on my porch...rifle in hand.

You want a real discussion...go to any VFW and throw down your "what's wrong with illegals" question.
Cum'on don't be a sissy, join the fun. You are man enough. Aren't you?

We (mods and admin) usually delete topics when we get complaints...

Contrary to popular belief, it's isn't always just our personal opinions driving the ship here; its our fellow members...

Don't recall the thread and perhaps I was the one that whacked it, who knows
rock.gif

...it's unfortunate that humans find so much entertainment in the misery of others...I don't like that we have illegals here either, but demeaning 'em for a laugh isn't solving the problem...

Just my $.02...

Contrary to popular belief, it's isn't always just our personal opinions driving the ship here; its our fellow members...

rock.gif

...it's unfortunate that humans find so much entertainment in the misery of others...I don't like that we have illegals here either, but demeaning 'em for a laugh isn't solving the problem...

Just my $.02...
...and while I'm at it, perhaps instead of being pissed at the illegals, we should be REAL pissed at the fact that our system fails on so many levels time and time again...not just with regards to illegals, but our welfare system, children that reside within our borders that get no help when their parents beat 'em to a bloody pulp every day of their lives and when they're finally killed, everyone crawls out of the woodworks to say "yeah, we knew Mom had a problem..."

Don't get me started...the system usually fails at the top...unfortunate fact of life...

ask the descendants of the first immagrants (Indians) how they feel about the rest of us.

The founding fathers took what we know as America away from them, to bad so sad. Now Mexico is gonna take it from us, if we let them, and if they do they desreve it. People been trying for over 230 years to take it, but back in 1775 in a little tavern a few good men said hell no we're keeping it. So who is gonn say that today???

rock.gif

Just my $.02...
...and while I'm at it, perhaps instead of being pissed at the illegals, we should be REAL pissed at the fact that our system fails on so many levels time and time again...not just with regards to illegals, but our welfare system, children that reside within our borders that get no help when their parents beat 'em to a bloody pulp every day of their lives and when they're finally killed, everyone crawls out of the woodworks to say "yeah, we knew Mom had a problem..."

Don't get me started...the system usually fails at the top...unfortunate fact of life...
Agreed and like I said a little earlier, we need to start another thread to highlight all of the systemic failures that or government and society allows to continue.

Not fair Michelle! You just quoted you own post. Go to the corner!
tounge.gif

We need to learn to take care of our own before we spend the money, and the energy, on anyone else!

Okay, we don't need to get rid of ALL social services, just the ones that don't require a certified disability (that actually prevents a person from being able to do any kind of reasonable work), and flush the rest! I'm willing to let someone borrow money to get on their feet, but it should be paid back (on a payment schedule that the person can survive on) so we have it for other people that need it, too.

AAAssjani.gif

I get beat to hell here for my opinionated patriotism...so I'll be sitting this one out...on my porch...rifle in hand.

You want a real discussion...go to any VFW and throw down your "what's wrong with illegals" question.
If you come to my VFW post, where I am a card carrying member, you might get a different response from people than you think....

But it is all good....

Let me share a quick story...I live in SMALL town, ask Postal...there's nothing there, just a dead end...

When I was in high school (graduated in '88) we noticed and influx of Mexicans in our very small, chatty community...it was no secret that the local farmer got himself some cheap labor...did I mention that the farmer in question was also one of the top Board of Supervisors for our tiny community? Oh yeah, member of the good old boy network...

They were given a place to live, the old beat up truck, and probably got paid pennies on the dollar for years...nearly 20 years later, someone finally caught up with what was going on and the farmer was busted, all the illegals were sent back...

Who do I blame? The guys that wanted jobs? Sure, they should be here legally, but hell, they got a "free ride" for nearly 20 years, had kids while they were here, life was good...why would they try to do what's right in light of that? Or shall I blame the unscrupulous board member, the guy that stands in judgement of all other citizens, picks and chooses what we can and can't do, etc? How about the local law enforcement that had to notice what we all did yet said nothing?

Hell, 20 years of illegals in our small town and they finally figure it out...like I said, the blame is on US, the American system...it's in dire need of repair...
sad.gif

ask the descendants of the first immagrants (Indians) how they feel about the rest of us.

The founding fathers took what we know as America away from them, to bad so sad. Now Mexico is gonna take it from us, if we let them, and if they do they desreve it. People been trying for over 230 years to take it, but back in 1775 in a little tavern a few good men said hell no we're keeping it. So who is gonn say that today???
Tun Tavern

Sounds funny.... did not see it.....
sad.gif
I dug it out. Didn't seem funny to me. It showed a bunch of men trying to work. They weren't selling drugs,breaking into houses or doing anything nasty. They we're just looking for WORK.

The guy who made the video is the ASSSHOLE if you ask me.

Did he not have anything better to do with his day?

What a fuggin' creep.

RSD.
Rubb...I don't know about that...once its gone its gone...if anyone read it this far, then they should know, what is this post is about...nothing should be funny or treat any kind of ppl like that...
some member said they have some nerve to have a protest...
now we are gettin into the politics...lets leave this kind of subject to the authorities...What I'm saying is...
Hayabusa got none to do with illigal alliens...unless, if you try to loose the cops on HWY, then they will treat you worse than illigal alliens...
wink.gif

I do! And I'll back it with the 2nd Amendment!

Sounds funny.... did not see it.....
sad.gif
I dug it out. Didn't seem funny to me. It showed a bunch of men trying to work. They weren't selling drugs,breaking into houses or doing anything nasty. They we're just looking for WORK.

The guy who made the video is the ASSSHOLE if you ask me.

Did he not have anything better to do with his day?

What a fuggin' creep.

RSD.
Rubb...I don't know about that...once its gone its gone...if anyone read it this far, then they should know, what is this post is about...nothing should be funny or treat any kind of ppl like that...
some member said they have some nerve to have a protest...
now we are gettin into the politics...lets leave this kind of subject to the authorities...What I'm saying is...
Hayabusa got none to do with illigal alliens...unless, if you try to loose the cops on HWY, then they will treat you worse than illigal alliens...
wink.gif
We moved on Hydra...now its about space aliens or something.

I know some Mexicans that have some TRE's to sell...

Good quality,aside from the fact they were manufactured in Mexico.

Can I put you down for a half dozen of them....no...not Mexicans, the TRE's.

hysterical.gif

They are all human beings trying to make it in life best they can. Just like you and I and the next guy.

A touchy subject where you see who the prejudice are.... when they express themselves.

Whatever wrong or illegal things done by "illegal aliens" is no different nor greater than the illegal things that happen thanks to the "legal" population.

Another way to look at the problem is they do supply a service not a lot of other people are willing to provide. They do spend money at local places on food, rent, etc. Are they really stealing jobs from "Americans"? No, because lazy a$$ "Americans" have already learned how to mooch off the system/taxbase. Just my opinion, my $.02!
face7.gif

Tun Tavern
Yes Sir...

MarinesTunTavern.jpg

Back