Well tonight was the night

You out there Valium? Haven't seen a response from you since yesterday. Just wanted to make sure you weren't thinking of doing something drastic.

Let us know how your holding up.

Hang in there Valium, it will get better. Hey, you can vent all you want with friends. It does help to get it out of your system. You have many friends here man.

Dan

Just wanted to drop in and say how much I really appreciate everyone's words and advice. Been sorta chillin today, and helping my folks out with some busy work to keep my mind off the subject. I never expected all the kind pm's or concern...sorta strange to have so many people actually give a damnn...Thank you. Im really at a loss of words, and sorta just taking things hour by hour. Funny what love does to a person, and what a person will put up with and turn a blind-eye to. Looking in from the outside it is easy to say "run"...but as Im sure all of you know....when your in the situation it is easyer said than done.

Im sorta ashamed, or maybe feeling guilty is a better word for venting my personal b.s. in the forums, as so many people have much bigger issues...but my post was sincere and everyone's words meant more to me than I can even express. Not sure what more I can say at this point, however I can know 1 thing is for sure. Im very greatful to be a part of this family.

Read your own post and you will know you have done the right thing. Let the wounds heal and you will be good to go again!

Sorry to hear what you are going through. Just remember, you have a big family here that cares about you. Things will get better for you. Good luck.

Dude that is the hardest thing you will have to do. BUT, you did the right thing dude. I know that you have questions of what you have done but trust me it IS the RIGHT thing. If you need anyone to talk to I will pm you my number and you can call anytime.

Maybe a mod may want to delete this...maybe Im venting in the wrong place, but honestly...I have very little family and needed to get this off my mind...I apologize if this sorta thing shouldnt be posted...and I understand if one of you Moderators delete this whole thread. Im seriously not looking for sympathy, or anything...I guess Im typing to vent, and maybe understand this whole issue. Again I apologize if Im out of line.
Yer Nutz! We are your familiy! No sweat man book a flight to NJ and I bet you'll forget all about her! Hey Im in the fall out stage with the girl myself. No sweat. You never remember the bad stuff when after you break up. It's untill you're together again when you realize this sucks again. Gimme a call dude if you want to talk. Grab

Just wanted to drop in and say how much I really appreciate everyone's words and advice. Been sorta chillin today, and helping my folks out with some busy work to keep my mind off the subject. I never expected all the kind pm's or concern...sorta strange to have so many people actually give a damnn...Thank you. Im really at a loss of words, and sorta just taking things hour by hour. Funny what love does to a person, and what a person will put up with and turn a blind-eye to. Looking in from the outside it is easy to say "run"...but as Im sure all of you know....when your in the situation it is easyer said than done.

Im sorta ashamed, or maybe feeling guilty is a better word for venting my personal b.s. in the forums, as so many people have much bigger issues...but my post was sincere and everyone's words meant more to me than I can even express. Not sure what more I can say at this point, however I can know 1 thing is for sure. Im very greatful to be a part of this family.
Never feel guilty for your troubles, regardless of the troubles of others. Work them through and when you're done, you can help someone else when you're better equipped to do so.

Hope it goes well with you. Keep us updated.

--Wag--

...I can relate to your situation more than you know....keep your head up...I think you made the right move.

i think you listed all of your own questions and answers. The biggest thing that you listed is she hasd no dreams. That is a big problem to try and work around.

No shame in talking through tough times...I think we've all done it here...kind of what makes this place what it is...

I do hope you find happier days ahead valium...no matter what road you take, just be happy getting there...
smile.gif

Being in a bad relationship is like putting a frog in boiling water. If you drop it in it will jump out. If you put it in cold water and heat it up it will sit there until it dies. You stayed in until the water boiled but you still came up with the strength to get out. You did a hard thing, and kudos to you for your toughness. Now you won't have to spend the rest of your life being wrong all the time. That would have been the real torture. I'll bet if you re-read your original post six months from now you'll thank God you made the decision you did. Hang tuff and time will smooth it all over.

Yo, Valium it's her loss Brotha not your's, you deserve better plain an simple Bro. Keep that chin up Bro, PM sent...
My thoughts exactly.

Your better half is supposed to be your best friend. The one you confide in...the one that confides in you. Just by reading your initial post, your relationship was wrong on many levels...

You most definitely made the right choice. Her loss. You are still young man, don't sweat it. The right mate IS out there. Make YOU happy first...the rest will sort itself out.

Yo, Valium it's her loss Brotha not your's, you deserve better plain an simple Bro. Keep that chin up Bro, PM sent...
My thoughts exactly.

Your better half is supposed to be your best friend.  The one you confide in...the one that confides in you.  Just by reading your initial post, your relationship was wrong on many levels...

You most definitely made the right choice.  Her loss.  You are still young man, don't sweat it.  The right mate IS out there.  Make YOU happy first...the rest will sort itself out.
+1
idea.gif
afro.gif

L I V E S T R O N G
wink.gif
wink.gif

wink.gif

Hey man hang tough, it will get better each day and then you will see that things are getting better each day.

Give your problems to GOD and let him help you through it.

Find something that you like to do that takes you to that happy place, go there often.

Ok, Im feeling a bit better about the whole thing....but I think a few of you mentioned this or thought this........I got a call....I've been polite, but holding firm in my stance. Maybe pre-martial counseling...but I honestly dont think she would consider it. At this point Im just hanging with the dog, working on the busa, and smiling a little more.

Im not going down the religious road here...last time I asked God for his help, he told me to take a number...when he tried to get back to me, he couldnt keep up with the Busa & drag his knee with me. And dont get me wrong, I believe in a higher power, but I think the guy upstairs has more important issues to deal with than mine.

Again, I can't express how much your all helping me through this. Just to read & re-read the posts and pm's gives me strength. And yah, I will come back and read this thread when the wounds heal...and Im guessing I will wonder how I ever let myself get to this point.

Back