Why I haven't been on as much...

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Well .. What can i say i am severley depressed my fiance and i have split. I havent wanted to do anything ride the busa or come online. I feel like my soul left my body like i lost the will to live. I know i have to for my 2 kids not with my fiance i have them from a previous relationship.

I dunno what to do or if this is a permanent thing but im thinking it is as she was drunk last night and we got into an argument and she tells me she hates her life and doesnt love me anymore.

im 32 yrs old and dont need this crap i have a 5 and 4 yr old to look after so now im gonna be moving my stuff out this week and weekend and back into my fathers house who is kind enough to let me and my kids move back in for the time being i dunno maybe ill try and be on here more to keep my mind off things i dunno.

wish you the best. keep your head up...your kids look to you for strength.

I was thinking earlier today that roughly half of the world population is Female.. This fact should put things into perspective as to how simple it will be to find a replacement. My suggestion would be to focus on being a good father and forget about the ladies for the time being. Let the fiancee go and be strong by not reaching out to her, for anything, not even a late night drunken bootie call.
Take care of your kids, family and yourself. Soon, a special lady will take notice and want to get close.

Sorry to hear this. I just went through the exact same thing exactly 1 year ago. She left me for my best friend. I was depressed and did not want to ride either. Be strong for your kids and DO NOT do what I did. I went out chasing any and every skirt I could find. All that did was create more problems. Lay low on the dating scene, find some friends both female and male that youc an go out with and enjoy a good evening with out any commitment or expected sexual gratifactions from(NO not the males). You will find the one in due time. It took a while but I did find a new one that and it is going good so far. But most important be there and be strong for the kids and RIDE. I was forced to ride on a week long trip with my Dad and brother. It was well worth it.
Keep your head up be strong and don't let this get you to far down. It hurts, it sux, and it ain't no fun. But It will all work out in the end. Best wishes and prayers that you will find THE ONE.
PM if you need some one to talk to that has felt it.

Tito my heart goes out to you. There is almost nothing worse than losing someone you love. I will give you the best advice given to me. "Mourn the loss." You will see that in 30 days it gets easier, then another 30 days even easier and so on. Just know that your org family is here for you. Depression is a horrible thing and can make your mind play tricks on you. No one ever wants to about being positive when you are so far down, but try to keep your focus on your kiddos. You know they love their daddy more than anything.

Man Tito, I feel for you brother. Been there done that and it does suck. Everything happens for a reason and this lady was not meant to be with you. You will find the one when you are not looking for her. She will love you and your children, but this will come later. Right now focus on your children and your job, take care of your family and everything else will work out. I promise, it gets easier. You have my number, call me if you want to talk. Stay off the Busa until you are not driven by emotion, you will get yourself in trouble.

I'm sorry Tito to hear about this. It's not gonna give you alot of comfort right now but she doesn't sound like someone you'd really want to spend the rest of your life with anyway. Distract yourself any chance you get and be patient. Time will make it all better and shed light on the whole thing.

Holy Chit Tito! I know you called me last week and I missed the call. I did call you back! Sorry to hear this. You know I got my problems at home myself. I'll be living in a cardboard box soon enough....
Call me if you wanna talk...

Wish you the best man. Times like these are very rough on ya. Try to keep your mind occupied by playing with your kids, and enjoy being around your father. Time will tell you that you WILL find happiness!! Prayers sent out for ya.

I was thinking earlier today that roughly half of the world population is Female.. This fact should put things into perspective as to how simple it will be to find a replacement. My suggestion would be to focus on being a good father and forget about the ladies for the time being. Let the fiancee go and be strong by not reaching out to her, for anything, not even a late night drunken bootie call.
Take care of your kids, family and yourself. Soon, a special lady will take notice and want to get close.

Exactly,went thru the same thing,my god and my kids were my salvation...keep ya head up..

I'm sorry Tito to hear about this. It's not gonna give you alot of comfort right now but she doesn't sound like someone you'd really want to spend the rest of your life with anyway. Distract yourself any chance you get and be patient. Time will make it all better and shed light on the whole thing.
I was thinking the exact same thing, God interupted this relationship for a reason, she doesn't sound like the most wholesome woman you would want your kids around. Stay strong God never puts more on you than you can bare.

sorry to hear about this bro...i've been divorced twice and the only advice i can give is enjoy wherever you find yourself in the moment...i found that by surrounding myself with friends and/or doing something that kept my mind active helped the most...time does make things better if you don't continue to see/pursue/stalk/etc. the other person...just let it go and it heals much faster...there is always someone on here anytime you need us :beerchug:

Go out on group rides, get out and hang with others. Don't stay couped up in the house, it'll only make worse.

sorry to hear this.
you have to get out and do some things to take your mind of of the situation. if you stay in the house and go nowhere it just gives the mind to think and wander.
Keep your head up bro, i'm sure it is her lost and she'll regret it

i was bummin' once a long time ago and my bud who we called "the magnet" told me not to worry that "if you miss the bus they'll be another one coming".

Back