Why I haven't been on as much...

Well .. What can i say i am severley depressed my fiance and i have split.

I haven't read the whole thread, only your post.
I will say without hesitation that you have just been saved from a nightmare.

Any person who would tell you harsh things while they are drunk is likely to do it again. Alcohol lowers inhibitions, but it doesn't create thoughts that weren't there to begin with

I'm not embarrassed to tell you that I am a lot older than you. Many of my old guy friends are stuck in miserable marriages with women who either have emotional problems they refuse to deal with, or just plain don't like or respect them.

Count your blessings, lick your wounds, look ahead, and don't give her a second chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man I know first hand how much this really suck (no kids though) earlier this year me and my girl split and I was so down I didnt want to anything and I mean anything then I had a couple people in my family pass away and Gma got cancer for the third time and then I thought that a ride would take my mind off things for a while nope wrecked the bike just when I was at my darkest hour I turned to my friends and they helped me more then I could put into words things were so bad at the time and now things are really good I havent talked to her in a couple months and trust me it is for the better and I couldnt be happier I'm not saying that I dont think about her because I do and I probably always will but man just cut your loses that may seem a little harsh but trust me its for the better. Just know that the people that care about you are the ones that are really there for you when you need it as you can tell the .Org is always there for family members and if you need anything dont be afraid to ask.

oh boy my depression isnt getting any better im lucky if i can sleep 2 hours at night. And when im not sleeping im pacing the floor thinking what did i do? Why did this hapen . I know i dont wanna go back if it was this easy for her to say the things she did . I really need to get over this but it just wont go away.

oh boy my depression isnt getting any better im lucky if i can sleep 2 hours at night. And when im not sleeping im pacing the floor thinking what did i do? Why did this hapen . I know i dont wanna go back if it was this easy for her to say the things she did . I really need to get over this but it just wont go away.

So why are you still blaming yourself? Look at what may have changed in HER life and you'll be closer to the answer. Does she have a new friend? New job? Family member that is closer/farther away? Just look at both sides it might not be you.

Sounds like you need to start hitting the weightpile at the gym. Do something to burn your excess energy, ride a bicycle, go for a run or join a boxing gym. It will help you sleep like a baby.

I feel your pain and going through the same chit too!!! You are not alone....and all of the above is good advice....even if you do not want to hear it!!!

Hit the gym it will do wonders to take that negative energy and make you positively better!! Inside and out!! Doing that for 8 months now!!! Love the results!

YES, the gym.... :muscle:

I did the same exact thing Tito, and I can't even begin to explain how much better I felt (both physically & emotionally)... I was so angry about my divorce and it was just building inside me by the hour it seemed. I started boxing as a break between workout nights and man, you talk about releasing some pent up frustration and anger... Good Luck Bro, and PM me if you want to talk...

YES, the gym.... :muscle:

I did the same exact thing Tito, and I can't even begin to explain how much better I felt (both physically & emotionally)... I was so angry about my divorce and it was just building inside me by the hour it seemed. I started boxing as a break between workout nights and man, you talk about releasing some pent up frustration and anger... Good Luck Bro, and PM me if you want to talk...

True.. Tell him about the SpeedBag...

been there dont that. Promise. It takes time. It WILL get better. Surround yourself with support from friends and/or fam. Just having someone there helps alot.

This is gunna sound harsh, but ya just need to go out and find a new (better) piece.. Then it will all go away

im sorry i didnt read everything so if im out of line just ignore me.. I dont know your story but sometimes people have been hurt so bad by someone else that they take it out on the one they love. I hate to admit it but i have said very mean things to the one man that i love more than anything in the world when i was drunk. I would die for him and i live for him . I know that life is very complicated and we dont know everything that is going on but if you love her tell her, tell her everything in your heart that you fell for her, im not saying that it will change things but you will know that you did every thing that you could.

True.. Tell him about the SpeedBag...

OH YEAH !!!!.... I thought the heavy bag was great (I would hit it until I could barely hold my arms up !!) until my friend moved me onto the speed bag... Talk about being completely worn out and thinking about nothing but getting a drink and laying down, but oh no, then he would make me play basketball with him !!! What a great friend and a huge help through my troubled times...:bowdown::beerchug:

Back