Well tonight was the night

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Tonight my fiance and I broke up after almost 2 1/2 years. Im not gona go into details, as Im completely devistated. It was sorta a mutual break-up, but I was sick of being told to lay still in bed & not wrinkle the sheets, or Im too tired to talk and never resolve any issues. Im sick of being treated like one of her kids and being yelled at and hated feeling like I almost lost my back-bone in the relationship. I feel like if I dont wiz on myself like a fricking submissive dog when she wants her way, there would be trouble and I would always be left feeling guilty.

Im sick of not being talkted to for 4 or 5 days because shes mad or exhausted, than when she does call we never talk about the issue, but Im to come over and make her feel good. Im sick of being told how to touch her, but when I tell her how I want to be touched I get a sigh...almost like its a burden. Im sick of worrying about her finances when she fails to pay 2 mortage payments...and if I dont help pay them, Im left feeling guilty...but guess what, than the next month it is the cable, telephone, etc...

Im not the best guy out there, I know I work way to much and dont spend the time I need to with her, but Im exhausted when I get home and dont want to go to her house to be yelled at like a kid. I know some of you know about the issues with her kids and all the problems they have, but I love those little kids and completely heart broken I wont be there for them. Im sick of her X-husband who is a drug user/ dealer/ who we continue to battle with in court. And Im sick to death of her lack of follow through, but for whatever reason I feel so empty right now...and feel like she is the best thing in my life and let it slip away.

I know Im stubborn, opinionated, and have some ego...but I try to put that aside for her. She wanted to get married right away to me, but my X-fiance was murdered 1 year before her and I met and I told her that I needed to go slow, because I dont know if I can handle the emotions. I deal with her death every day, and it gets better, but she completely fails to realize how scared I am to lose another person I love.

Am I feeling guilty because this is a beautiful woman? She use to strip, and use drugs, and lead a wild life...but it seems like she never learned from living a hard life...maybe because someone always bailed her out as she says. Ive been homeless, and bankrupt and never want to be there again, and I am cautious so I will never be there again, but she says Im too stuck in reality and never dream. Than when I put my fears aside to dream, I get told she has no wants or hopes anymore and she doesnt dream...so I cant ever win.

I apologize for rambling, but I honestly have know one to talk to about this, and Im just dealing with this minute to minute right now. God, did I make a huge mistake...or what...I have no clue...I shouldnt feel like this, I mean Im frickin 33 years old not 19.
sad.gif

I guess one of the things tha makes me feel like she is selfish, which I told to her answering machine....because she wont talk to me, because she doesnt want to deal with it is this. Im sorta ashamed to say it but been dealing with a very personal disease since birth....every 10 days I give myself intermuscular injections, and can play real havoic on my system. About 4 months ago I asked her if she even knew what medicine I take or what the name of my disease was (And yes I did tell her) and she gave me silence...and said I never told her. I sat up in bed, and almost felt like God said "john - this is wrong".

dont worry about giving up a hottie

been there done that

being happy is #1

the rest will follow

sorry to hear it brother but just realize that if you had so many issues with her then you two probably weren't right together and there is someone better for you out there.

Maybe a mod may want to delete this...maybe Im venting in the wrong place, but honestly...I have very little family and needed to get this off my mind...I apologize if this sorta thing shouldnt be posted...and I understand if one of you Moderators delete this whole thread. Im seriously not looking for sympathy, or anything...I guess Im typing to vent, and maybe understand this whole issue. Again I apologize if Im out of line.

sounds like the right move to me...

go back and read all that man.

kicked to the curb and good ridance.

RSD.

I also want to apologize to some of the members here. I know Ive been sorta grumpy in my posts lately, as maybe I was taking out my frustration from my relationship in my posts...if that makes any sense. Some of you may say this dude is on crack for posting this, but in the last 8 months this place has become like a home to me, and met some really great people here...so again I apologize if Ive been out of line with some of you lately.

naw, man it's fine here. we're all like family sometimes. sounds like a good call, bro. a lot of guys put up with all that crap cuz they have secks colored glasses on - better to find out now and move on than lose yourself and possibly never find you again.

BELIEVE ME, there will be other fish in the sea. put away your tackle box for a while, go riding, grow back that happy part of you, and you'll be attracting them with charm and outlook alone. good luck with recovery. Let your hobbys run wild now!

Don't know what to say to ease your pain bro...

But it seems like she wasn't the one for you..You gotta put in to a relationship AND get something out of it..Sure we all have times we are tired or cranky or just want time alone but you can't be taking it out on the other person.

In time you will see things more clearly and weigh it up a bit better.

Don't do anything rash or foolish now that you are at a low ebb..

post what-ever-the-heck you want.

the mods are just here if it goes over the top....

yer not even close
wink.gif

Well it seems you need to move on down the road,, i know right now that sucks,, but do it!! Dont look back, go out and be miserable for a few days then pick your self up and move on! She's not the end of the world.. There's other fish in the sea, that will look great on the back of your bike!!!!!!!!!
rock.gif

beerchug.gif

I'm sorry to hear but ya shouldn't have to work so hard at a relation ship it sounds like you were always giving and no getting much positive feedback
sad.gif
she isn't the right one for you when you find her the positive things will flow and ya wont dwell on all the negative things seems like from your previous posts your just having to work to hard to deal with the kids ex husband and so on i know it sucks but maybe you are better off
sad.gif
keep your head up OK

sad.gif

I dont know.. does she have any good looking best friends? try sleeping with them. allways made me feel better..
biggrin.gif

You dont need to be treated like that. especially if you are not married.. there is enough time when you are married to be treated like that.

Dude. if she treats you like that now before marriage.. I shiver to even think about it....

bluegrab.gif
Hi Valium, It sounds like your in a bit of hurt. I'd say get out while the getting is good. If she doesn't try to remember what your wants are, she must be too into herself and her self destructive lifestyle. It sounds like she learned the destructive part well.
Like others have said, there are plenty of fish in the sea. That doesn't make this situation any better but it isn't the end of the world. Your right, you are 33 and in control of of your life and you don't need all the crap that can be on the dinner plate.
I can see that you're mentally tied up now, but when your ready we can talk NOS again.

Take it easy... and if it's easy take it. Jim

workout_mouse.gif

Sorry to hear that bro, I know it's tough, I'm 30 and six months ago broke up girlfriend of 6 years, actually I found out she cheated on me
mad.gif
We also had all kinds of BS arguments and she did the whole silent for 3-5 days at a time deal, it still hurts
sad.gif
 All the memories and time, it feels like such a loss.  I fell in a terrible depression which lasted almost 6 months; it really, really, really sucked.  It just tore me up inside, and I became unable to get motivated about anything.

I run a business and it's tough to meet people to date, and it's not wise for me to date employees, so last week I finally decided that this must be the path the boss upstairs wants me to be on, so I better make lemonade from lemons... So I wanted to get rid of my depression and stop living in the memories in my mind, I went to church (for the first time in ages) and prayed for help from above.

Hope this brings a glimmer of hope to you... for eventually, the rain will stop, and the sun will shine
smile.gif

Of all places I went online and met a really cool girl, and she was the one who contacted me!!!  I am also Polish, and what are the odds, she is too!!! I never dated a Polish woman, but my mother always said I should
laugh.gif
Well we talked on e-mail and then on text, and then on the phone for hours... finally went out this past weekend, and it was a lot of fun.
wink.gif
I sent a dozen roses to her workplace today and she was thrilled.

I know it’s not a big deal, and its just one date, but boy was it nice to laugh and flirt with someone again
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Leo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140034965 -->

smile.gif

It sounds like you made the right choice. If you are miserable and you can't talk to each other then the relationship never would have lasted anyways. It sounds like you tried to make her happy and she was just to hard too please. As far as living in reality and not dreaming enough that is just BS. Living in reality is what makes you pay your bills and keep going form day to day when it would be so easy to just quit. Being able to dream is what a good woman is for. For when you have a bad day and you feel like crap you can dream about being with her and it makes it all go away. Keep your head up Valium, I think you will be better off in the long run and feel free to vent when ever you want. I don't think anyone will care.

<!--EDIT|usmcbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139977364 -->

1. Denial - tell yourself this cant be happening, its just a dream or a week-long spat
2. Anger - call her up and call her a b*tch for feeling this way, slam your head against the wall
3. Bargaining - ask forgiveness and tell her you will change, tell yourself you will change for the better if only...
4. Depression - "why is this happening to me?" "why me?"
5. Acceptance - "ok, at least i get to sleep in on the weekends"
valium, try to rocket through the first 4 stages of grief and you will be on your way to recovery. ummmm, your only 33, you have the 05 LE, and spring is around the corner - it could be worse... So stop doing what your doing, get to the gym, do 8 sets of some heavy a** squats and start getting over it.
we have all been there.

Back