Well tonight was the night

Keep your head up bro, everything happens for a reason. Maybe it is meant to be this way, maybe you all may get back together and be stronger. At any rate, pray for guidance and stay strong through it all.

Damn Bro....sorry to hear this. All things happen for a reason. Might be kinda tough to see it now, but in time it will probably be clearer. Just don't lose sight of the bigger picture and remember you have friends here that you can confide in.

Yo, Valium it's her loss Brotha not your's, you deserve better plain an simple Bro. Keep that chin up Bro, PM sent...

Please don't take offense to this, but what were you doing with her in the first place? Did she simply have the stripper pole wrapped around your head? It sounds like a bad situation all the way around. I lived with a girl for a year, talked about getting married, met the parents, yadi-yadi-yada and then we broke up and I'm glad I did because I met my wife of 3 years now not too long after.
It sucks for a while and you're going to be tempted to go running back to her but "Don't." The longer it gets strung out the longer it's going to take to put this whole thing behind you.
If it helps to vent your frustrations here go right ahead. We'll give you some positive feedback to consider. Keep your head up bro, time does heal all wounds and make the pain go away.

DON'T GO RUNNING BACK! If she calls you need to end it with some civility. If she'll let you.

I feel your pain brah. Just think, you have a busa. IT is warming up. You are 33 not 63! You got it all going for you just step out of what has just happened and take a look around. That is what I usually have to do.:cool:

Tonight my fiance and I broke up after almost 2 1/2 years. Im not gona go into details, as Im completely devistated....
I'm very sorry for your pain... or relief, depending on how you read it~ I'm just glad you decided not to go into details about it all!
tounge.gif

Seriously though... hang in there~ Something better will come along when you least expect it~ Besides.. we're all here for ya, bro~ Maybe not in the capacity that your ex-fiance was... but we're here~
wink.gif

This might be tough to hear but...
If you go back and read your own post you should see that you made the right choice.
You need to run as far from this woman as possible and cut all ties so she cannot shame you into doing even more for her or her offspring.
Get away fast and start over.
Life is good and you will find someone new. And I have no doubt someone much better for you and for themselves.

David

Don't worry about venting here. Random Thoughts and that is the thoughts you are having. It did not sound as if the relationship was working or would continue much longer. I think you did the right thing. It is going to be hard but you haveto accept that it is not going to work and move on with your life. Take your time and grow. Someone else will walk into your life.

valium dude no worries, be glad it happened now and not after the marriage. I can't say I know what youre going through, but I'm halfway through a separation. Tried my best to make thing work with the wife. But somethings/people just don't change for the better. A year after gastric bypass surgery for her and the rumors got back to me about certain things. I'm done dealing with her and the lies. Unfortunately we have 1 son. He's the one I really feel for. Ever want to talk, I'll easily send u a #.
Tony

The right decision is never the easy one. You made the right decision. The pain will fade with time and you will find someone that truly makes you happy. It is better to suffer through it now then later after you were married. People have to change on their own and sounds like she needs to make some changes... You have put in the time supporting her with her problems but you shouldn't be expected to deal with someone who isn't going to change. Hope you find peace and happiness.

I'm sorry valium, but after reading all of the hoops you've had to jump through to just say "yeah, we're together...", I agree with Rub's take on it...

Move on...easier said than done, but you deserve better than that...
sad.gif

Hang in there...don't make me start posting up the smilies again...
smile.gif

man sorry to hear that but you know what happiness comes in all shapes and sizes. but if it was to work out in the long run she would have also tried to help the situation but if you need someone to vent to you can pm me and i will give you my number all i have is time this morning

Sounds like you made the right move to me. There are plenty of nice women out here for you to have to put up with that one! You may hurt now but very soon you will realize that the best thing you could have done was to end that relationship. You deserve a lot better!

I feel terible for you, Valium. Nice guys, who try to make relationships work, usually get sh!t on. I'm not sure why, but it happens all the time.

Anyway, it sounds like she was a real cancer. And I guess that makes you a survivor! Be proud.

You'll take what you learned from this relationship to make the next one even better.

Val say good by to miss Wrong for you and go start looking for miss Right, but have fun looking!

Damn bro that blows. On valentines day too huh? kicker. ANyways, it seems that you tried to make it work, and the ##### doesnt know a good thing when she sees it, so your next move is to move on and let her be kicking herself later. Everything happens for a reason ya know? You can't force yourself to be in a relationship you aren't happy in thats for sure... dont kid yourself man. When in doubt, ride ride ride. Whats your email aaddresss... I gotta send you something
cool.gif

. . . but she says Im too stuck in reality and never dream.

There's a HUGE difference between dreaming and fantasizing about what you want your life to be like.  It's fine to dream and work to get that dream.  But to ignore a house payment because you want cable T.V.?  That's pure delusional fantasy.  It burns people all the time.

Stay true to yourself.  Sometimes you have to let go of the ones you love and it ain't easy.  Try doing it with your parents some time.

My heart goes out to you.  Hang tough.

--Wag--

<!--EDIT|Wag
Reason for Edit: "Forgot to set up quotes right. Bleah."|1140099966 -->

Back