Well tonight was the night

Ok, Im feeling a bit better about the whole thing....but I think a few of you mentioned this or thought this........I got a call....I've been polite, but holding firm in my stance. Maybe pre-martial counseling...but I honestly dont think she would consider it. At this point Im just hanging with the dog, working on the busa, and smiling a little more.

Im not going down the religious road here...last time I asked God for his help, he told me to take a number...when he tried to get back to me, he couldnt keep up with the Busa & drag his knee with me. And dont get me wrong, I believe in a higher power, but I think the guy upstairs has more important issues to deal with than mine.

Again, I can't express how much your all helping me through this. Just to read & re-read the posts and pm's gives me strength.  And yah, I will come back and read this thread when the wounds heal...and Im guessing I will wonder how I ever let myself get to this point.
Sump'n to think about. You can't fix people. Pre-marital counselling is always a good idea in any case, HOWEVER, it will not change anything with her.

Instead of trying to make her into a nice girl, why not just find a girl who's already nice and marry her? Saves a lot of hassle!

Hang tough. It might not be over yet. At least you're probably through the worst of it already.

--Wag--

Your pain will ease with time. Spending time with the pooch and the busa is a good idea. Your busa bros care about you and you should consider yourself hugged!

Back