God While do i do this to myself.

Hey, If you really miss her, then tell her, maybe its not tooo late.. Relationship's take a lot of work on both behalf's, and its Daily.. At 46, I gave up.. I will let him, find me..I'm to old for the high school games,and I don't put up with any b/chit.. I don't play.. I'm single, and happy, and well taken care of.. Anyway, good luck to ya, keep us posted.. ;) Oh, just got a idea, maybe if I got Pink Busa , my prince will spot me.. :laugh::laugh:

Growing up, I had my older brother to hang out with and of course all of his friends. I got to have a perspective on love and relationships that a lot of women never get to experience. In 1980s I wrote a few things about love...

KAT PHYLOSOPHY©

ME YOU & US©

There is a “ME”
There is a “YOU”
&
THERE IS AN “US.”

If you tries to change “ME,”
That changes “US.”

If me tries to change “YOU,”
That changes “US.”

So if you love “US,”
Leave “US”
the “hell” alone!

HEART GIVEN©
A Heart Given is the most precious thing one can receive.
Once a Heart Given,
you hold it in your hand.
As a Heart Given
sits there beating life blood,
You have a choice –
you can love that heart,
respect that heart,
be loyal to that heart,
caress that heart,
take oh so gentle care
of that heart
or you can take your hand,
make a fist,
and squash that heart.
~ snap ~
Remember –
what you do with
that Heart Given
is up to you!
Remember the Golden Rule…
It could be your Heart Given.

FREEDOM, righteous freedom©

There is nothing
that I cherish more than
freedom…

There is no one out there that will ever take my freedom…

I am free will…
Therefore, I will not give freedom…

No one will ever tell me what to do.
I am loyal only to you.
See, it is my honor I chose.

Freedom…
I cherish mine
With a purple passion
Why the “hell”
Do I want yours?
Freedom,
righteous freedom…

So many times I have said these things to my friends that are having troubles in their relationships. Heed these words and respect and honor will be yours.

Tito - sorry to hear that bro. But hey there are millions out there so just hang in there. You are welcome to come to the beach and blow off some steam. Or better yet maybe you me and Lycan can hook up in Atlantic City and chill.

i know it isn't fun to go through what you are experiencing at the moment but look at the alternative...do you want to be with someone who you are not meant to be with? appreciate your freedom and ability to do what you want, when you want, where you want, with who you want

i find that most people who are broken up about the loss of a relationship are remembering said relationship through rose colored glasses...don't dwell on the negatives that led to the break-up but don't forget them and only remember the good times either...there is a reason the two of you split and if you can work them out that is fine but if you can't, you are only doomed to more misery if you get back together

best of luck looking for that special someone but in the meantime- enjoy your life :beerchug:

btw, i am a happy, single guy that makes the most out of every single day with which he is blessed

Tito - sorry to hear that bro. But hey there are millions out there so just hang in there. You are welcome to come to the beach and blow off some steam. Or better yet maybe you me and Lycan can hook up in Atlantic City and chill.

let me know ill head to atlantic city whenever. I been itching to play some texas holdem lol. would be nice if i had a bike still then we could just ride out to there lol.

Rename this thread to "One Busa life to Live" or "General Busa Hospital"...i'm off to the corner..I know!:poke:

:rofl:

Seriously though, bickering and arguing is all part of the relationship game. You might need to spend more time individually without smothering each other.
On another note, you could just date and date and date while being more selective until you find a woman able to tolerate your sh!t and a woman you are willing to tolerate.
Or you could just take a break from women and enjoy some of the other things life has to offer.....there really is more to life than relationships :laugh:

It might be time to look into yourself deeply to explain this trend of relationship behaviors. What are you doing? Which mindgames go on between you? Are you pulling your weight around the house? Sitting around spending too much time on the computer? Drinking too much? Do you tend to have a negative attitude that could bring her down? Self defeating? Are you too clingy or demanding? Do you have a life of your own? Friends of your own?

WOW !!!! That's ME :down:

Get another Busa SHADiGUY....girlfriend problem solved! :laugh:

As far as you getting attached to them so quickly.....:whistle: I'm kinda in the same boat.

Me too, i wish i could give you advice, but if i were in your situation I'd be lost as well. But they do say it will get better and easier with time

:rofl:

Seriously though, bickering and arguing is all part of the relationship game. You might need to spend more time individually without smothering each other.
On another note, you could just date and date and date while being more selective until you find a woman able to tolerate your sh!t and a woman you are willing to tolerate.

:rofl: it's not really about love it's all about finding your brand of crazy :lol:

Codependency is a nasty animal........go sit through some Coda meetings in your area, it'll help loose-up that girl in your mind. If you really care about her, you should still feel the same way about her, but not in that self-torment sorta way.....move on, plenty of fish out there kiddo !!!! :super:

Back