how do i justify this spending...

I bought my wife one for Christmas along with the $199 UGGs.

Trust me... It will be easier to live with her if you buy exactly what she wants.

ozzy think of it this way if u dumped 400 hundred on your bike and she thought it was frivolous none the less its something u wanted do we all need the mods we do to our bikes no. But we sure like them consider the purse of the same thing.

well... looks like general consensus is to just buy the purse..... guess im just gonna buy it for her... afterall, she is a very special part of my life and i want to keep her happy... Coach store here i come!!!
zzwhip.gif
goodboy.gif

In her world this is her new computer, her new motorcycle etc.
Exactly.  To you it's a friggin' purse, but to her it's a friggin' set of exhaust thingies.
thats funny because we while we were discussing the purpose of such and expensive purse she brought up the fact that i would drop that kind of money if nto more on my bike in a heart beat.... she was right...

you just have to figure out what is important to her, if that special thing is a Coach purse, that is what you need to get her...like Ms. Semi said, if i spent that kind of cash on a designer name purse for her, it would not go well since she isn't into that sort of thing and would basically be a waste of money...however, i could drop that same $ on the kids and she would make my life very good...if you would spend $400 on a gift for her if it was something else, then you might as well spend it on what she wants even if you don't understand the product or its value

Spend the jack bro......

Support the economy, lol.

Honestly, if it is that important to her, it will mean alot when she opens the box.

I dunno Bro, the wife's is coming up on the 11th and I was thinking about getting her a Kindle, the E-book from Amazon. She's reading constantly (literally) so it seems like the appropriate gift. BUT, yeah $400 exactly kind of makes me go Hmmm...

In her world this is her new computer, her new motorcycle etc.
Exactly. To you it's a friggin' purse, but to her it's a friggin' set of exhaust thingies.
thats funny because we while we were discussing the purpose of such and expensive purse she brought up the fact that i would drop that kind of money if nto more on my bike in a heart beat.... she was right...
That's it exactly. Don't try to justify it to yourself, just know it would make her happy.

I don't understand the allure of that coach stuff, but I have too many of my own vices, and the Mrs does not complain when I drop $$$ on my toys.

hey ozzy, After the hooters comments while she was on the phone OOOPPSS but man buy the purse if you can swing it. It will pay off for you if she keeps it for like a year good investment but if she see;s you buy this one and later wants one for a grand i would watch it

just buy it

i think you got it figgered Ozzy-go buy her the purse, not because you wana look like a big spender, but because its WHAT SHE WANTS. if you do that for her-you can expect the same treatment
cool.gif
its karma, baby-you gotta give sumpn', ta get sumpn'
beerchug.gif

I truly understand your pain tho, Ozz-had to talk Amy down from dropping $1200 on a Luis V. while we were in Cancun....she ended up with a $400 Coach bag that she honestly uses 2-3 days a week. I feel much better knowing she has some s**t she likes to pimp when she goes out, its just like our chrome rims n' anodised adjustable thingies...the Luis purse tho, was just too small to be a real handbag n I woulda been snappin the whole trip home
guns.gif
$1200 for a tiny lil coin-purse!

PM sent also Ozz-got a lil private talk for ya
firedevil.gif

You said 'huge fetish' for these purse things!

Way I see it... feeding that could be beneficial dude
whistling.gif

Back