so what are yall getting the wife for christmas?

sportcustoms71

Registered
i know if yall are like me, buying presents for your other half for the holiday's can get tough after the first couple presents and then you start running out of ideas...so far i bought her a Coach purse, a very sexy robe:cheerleader:, and most important a ravens snuggie lol so what's some things that yall are getting for your better halves?

Got mine Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum and after bath powder. After 23 years I just take her shopping and get her what she wants. Good God she smells so good!!!:D

sent from my dunce stool via Tapatalk

I am agreeing with "BusaBret" just Prolly take her shopping and get her what she wants...

PB1

Lump of COAL :laugh: Not sure to be honest, I asked what she wanted and she said seat covers for her new Tacoma..HER NEW TACOMA..geesh double cab sport 4x4..aint that enough :lol:
She likes DIAMONDS too.

On the 16Th of December My Wife & I are celebrating our 25Th Wedding Anniversary so I bought her a 1 1/2 Carat Diamond ring that is going to be her Christmas gift also .

pZALE1-9904958t400.jpg

On the 16Th of December My Wife & I are celebrating our 25Th Wedding Anniversary so I bought her a 1 1/2 Carat Diamond ring that is going to be her Christmas gift also .

Wow!! Congrats to you and the wife!! Hope y'all have at least that many more!

I should probably get her a turbo for my Busa!! And I would give her the pleasure of watching me put it on! :laugh: In reality.........I usually have her make a list of things that she needs or wants,......and I work toward what my wallet can afford!

Got mine Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum and after bath powder. After 23 years I just take her shopping and get her what she wants. Good God she smells so good!!!:D

Congrats to You & Your Wife Bro , 23 Years is a long time !
Seems like we are lucky enough to have Women to put up with us for that long !!

When me and Lynne got the leathers I said I would have mine for Christmas, so she said she would have her jacket for Christmas as well.

I'm not falling for that one.:laugh:.
I could just imagine Christmas day, and if I'd not got her a present the turkey would not be the only thing carved up.

Don't know what to get her though.

Back